Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2011, 05:04 PM   #61
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Adventure Park Peek A Newz

Got the hiking shoes!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 05:34 PM   #62
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by JellybeanHelper
I have not gotten the cloud dress or the diver helmet from doing it everyday on 8 accounts Are we sure there is a cloud dress to get? Has anyone gotten it? I noticed that the picture on this thread doesn't have it there?
Yes - I know people who have gotten it.
I've got one diving helmet.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #63
kitten367

kitten367 is a jewel in the roughkitten367 is a jewel in the rough

Love it!!! Have fun everybody!
kitten367 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:49 AM   #64
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

Okay, I need a reality check to see if I am missing something here. We as a family are very frustrated. We have 9 accounts with kids, parents and grandkids and over 900 pets. We were all very excited about the new Peek-a-Newz and have been going on every day to try and collect all the outfits. So far we have:

4 bell shirts
11 bell pants
8 bell shoes
No helmets
3 Cave Explorer Pants
11 hats
15 Cave Boots
No Shirts
21 Cloud Shoes
18 Cloud Hats
No Cloud Dresses

So my query is this. Are we out of line in being mad that the kids are upset and frustrated at being told they can collect the outfits if they go every day to Webkinz News when Ganz makes that impossible? We are considering cutting out the Wekinz Newz activities all together for the kids to avoid the frustration. We were not inclined to purchase the Adventure Park pets because they are pets we already have and this promotion is not helping.
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:57 PM   #65

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

Well, this was a real let down for me too
I played Every Day and while it was FUN I wasn't able to complete one outfit..
no cloud dress/ diving helmet/ or cave shirt... makes me very sad
DMTig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:17 PM   #66

geochick will become famous soon enough

The very first day I got the cloud dress. Our accounts (13) have been played nearly every day and we seem to get mostly pants for the ranger and diver, or shoes for the cloud and ranger. Received our first ranger shirt today. Looks like the total will be one cloud outfit, one ranger outfit, and one diving suit. We even tried at different times of day and night and very late at night hoping that we would be able to get an outfit for each account.

Oh well, this too will pass.
geochick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:17 PM   #67
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

Got the diving helmet on one account today. It was on the feeder account, and I've already sent it to one of the regular accounts. Still working on getting that cloud dress. I haven't gotten the cave explorer shirt either, but I don't really care about that one. Would really like to win at least one cloud dress.
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:42 AM   #68
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

I love the peek-a-newz and the click-on floaters, but I do wish they'd either have less (not none but less) repeat items show up when we do them OR that they'd keep them up for a while longer. I think too many up us wind-up with too many of particular pieces and too few of us manage to get the complete outfits. And, that's not even counting the days that they aren't running or are interrupted by with other things they decide to do (happens especially with the click-ons).

I have yet to get a single full adventure outfit and am missing 4 pieces, with there only being 2-3 more days to go and constantly getting repeat items, I really doubt I will.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:02 AM   #69

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

on 4 accounts, every day - lots of shoes, hats, dive clothes. No cloud dress!!! 2 pairs of flippers, and I think 1 dive helmet and 1 or 2 cave shirts.

We are really hoping to get a cloud dress... hopefully ganz will let them fly on the last day or two!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:53 PM   #70
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

We like to pool our items in these kinds of games so that everyone gets stuff and usually, everyone gets at least one of each full set and some extras. Since I am the at home grandmother, I usually wind up playing for everyone and sharing out the wealth. There have been some great events this summer and we have had lots of fun and a reasonable amount of luck and everyone has been really happy. Then they finish up the summer with this! Sorry for venting but out of 117 item, we finally got one complete outfit (cave explorer shirt won today!). So now we have to decide out of 9 players (5 kids, 2 parents and 2 grandparents) who gets the shirt!

We really have enjoyed so many great things this summer and I know this will pass and there will be new events to enjoy. I am just hoping that Ganz will get the message!
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: