Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 02:36 PM   #41
grandmamachevy
Webkinz :)

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Adventure Park Peek A Newz

These clothes are so cool. It will be fun seeing which items I get every day.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 03:01 PM   #42

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Do we get a certain piece of clothing every day, or is it random?
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:09 PM   #43
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
Do we get a certain piece of clothing every day, or is it random?
i believe its random, because i got the cloud hat and then i did my friends account and she got the divers shirt thing.
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:15 PM   #44

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Thanks. Peek a newz never works very well for me though.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:21 PM   #45
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
Thanks. Peek a newz never works very well for me though.
your welcome, i was never great at it before but then 4000kitties recomended her thread to me and it has helped a lot. give it a try! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...inutes-699148/
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:46 PM   #46
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

This is so frustrating; I have searched for ROBERTA on two different browsers and only found her once. I have cleared caches and reset browsers - no help. Guess it only is working for a few people.
raw1968 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:28 PM   #47
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Finally got all our accounts done. Hope we get the cloud set soon, this takes way too long.

I got:

Boots
Pants
Scuba Top
Scuba Pants X2
Flippers
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 02:31 AM   #48

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

I love the cloud outfit and the diver outfit! Hope everyone gets at least one of each piece. Good luck, all!
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:02 AM   #49

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

i never had a problem before, but had no luck on internet explorer 8, or chrome.
i was able to find her when i downloaded firefox...
hope this helps...
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:05 AM   #50
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm still not a fan of Peek-A-Newz. In theory it seems like a great idea, but it takes FOREVER to find them all, and with five accounts it gets very frustrating. I love the treasure hunts and click to wins, but the Peek a Newz is blechy. They should make it so we only have to find her once or twice...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: