Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 05:49 AM   #31
slcoon
Webkinz :)

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Adventure Park Peek A Newz

ugh! I hate peek a newz but hey, for the clothes.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 05:57 AM   #32
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I stayed at the "Share Center" and while viewing the gorgeous rooms, Roberta kept popping up at the very bottom right side of the page.
2 accounts took me only 5 minutes. I am just thrilled to have received 2 pairs of shoes; the flippers and the cloud ones.

Maybe you want to try that area and see if it works for you? Fingers crossed for you!
GOOD LUCK
Thanks for the help!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:26 AM   #33

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

i have been on internet explorer and chrome...40+ refreshes on 6 windows with no "peek"...
anyone else having problems with this event?

thanks.
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:43 AM   #34
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

is she floating around like the truck? or is she somewhere on the page? and will she always be on page one? or could she be in Sneak Peaks page 12?

are her locations the same for everybody or is it random?
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #35
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
is she floating around like the truck? or is she somewhere on the page? and will she always be on page one? or could she be in Sneak Peaks page 12?

are her locations the same for everybody or is it random?
she's on the side of the page, not floating. she will be on different pages not just one and she could be anywhere. i personly look for her on the front page,then mobile apps page, then click fun and look for her on all those pages (potm,crafty criterz, fun videos, fun facts) and then repeat the steps and i find her pretty quickly
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:02 PM   #36

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

Can you wear the clothes anywhere or is it only for the adventure park?
jennymang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #37
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by jennymang
Can you wear the clothes anywhere or is it only for the adventure park?
no you can wear it on your pet anywhere, i got the cloud hat today!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #38
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

1 hour, signed in to play and not a single Roberta, only vans. Wow
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:33 PM   #39

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
no you can wear it on your pet anywhere, i got the cloud hat today!
Thanks!
jennymang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:33 PM   #40
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I'm glad I caught this today, so I can get the most chances to get the outfits! I got at least one piece from each outfit, so I'm happy about that, but I fear the cloud outfit will end up being the hardest to complete...hopefully not!

I don't mind doing the Peek a Newz for clothes...I did mind for cupcakes!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: