Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 09:09 AM   #31

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Adventure Park Feature - Quick Quests

Adventure park won't even load for me today
LoriM13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 04:12 PM   #32
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Sounds like a lot of fun!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #33
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by LoriM13
Adventure park won't even load for me today
I know it sounds crazy, but several people on another thread have reported the same issue and have resolved it by undressing their pet...

It looks like some pieces of clothing are incompatible since the update..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:02 PM   #34
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
I know it sounds crazy, but several people on another thread have reported the same issue and have resolved it by undressing their pet...

It looks like some pieces of clothing are incompatible since the update..
Thank you for passing along this tip!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:04 PM   #35
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
My daily quest is for a wagon wheel sofa, but I can't do it because one task is to play Zingoz Switcherooz with Alex. When I go to the Tournament Arena, Boris plays the game. Then when I go back to Adventure Park, Alex wants to know why I haven't played with him yet. I would if I could!
Did this get resolved for you? I'm at the Tournament Arena playing with Boris too, not Alex.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:10 PM   #36
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
I am liking the sound of this! Everyday there will be a quest for us? Do I have that right? I might get the Pink Pony after all...
Yep, these new features are sounding better and better in AP. Make the pets have more value.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:02 PM   #37
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Did this get resolved for you? I'm at the Tournament Arena playing with Boris too, not Alex.
Yes, it turns out I just had to play until I won. It wasn't that I was playing with the wrong character, it was that I was losing! Once I beat Boris, Alex let me continue with the quest.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:25 PM   #38

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I cannot go on with my daily quest because neither my son or I can beat Boris at zingoz switcherooz! If we cannot win is there a way to cancel the quest? Otherwise I guess we just will never get another daily quest. Anyone have a suggestion?
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:59 AM   #39
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
I cannot go on with my daily quest because neither my son or I can beat Boris at zingoz switcherooz! If we cannot win is there a way to cancel the quest? Otherwise I guess we just will never get another daily quest. Anyone have a suggestion?
Yes, you can call Ganz at 1-866-webkinz and they will cancel the quest for you OR help you through the game, whichever is easiest for you. They are very helpful on the phone.

That's what I did

Last edited by Freya; 09-03-2011 at 08:15 AM.. Reason: #
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:36 PM   #40

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Thanks for the suggestion Freya, but when I finally came back to see if there was a response, we had FINALLY beat Boris!!! Next time I get a quick quest to play that game, I will call Ganz if I have to play more than a few times!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: