Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 02:53 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Adventure Park Feature - Quick Quests

Thanx Electrabuzz1 for the update on AP.

The Quick Quests seems like fun BUT I read every comment so far & many WI's are not too happy about AP. I'm not getting an AP now. Maybe not ever.

suzee

Also, thanx windcolors!
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 03:00 PM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Suzee that is the way a lot of the games start in Webkinz World, we end up field testing them for them. I bet by next week no one is complaining any more. Some people are luckier than others so they may get to play unimpeded, but for the most part there are always a few snags along the way.
Don't let that get in the way having fun
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:20 PM   #13
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by pixie1101
For some reason, it will not give me my daily quest???? I have finished my other quests, but my friend hasn't finished the quest I sent them, does that affect my daily quests?
I could not get my quest either. I finally called Ganz and they reset it. 866-932-5469
MaryEllenMc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:40 PM   #14
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

I have the mud hippo - got the quest running after clearing cache. 3 easy tasks and the prize was a cat ottoman. Also you get 10 digs every day just for visiting ut since my quest is done and I digged all the stuff up in the caves and in the clouds from the mini quest, I am not sure if we will get quest where we can dig more does anyone know?
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:21 PM   #15
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kuhl123
I have the mud hippo - got the quest running after clearing cache. 3 easy tasks and the prize was a cat ottoman. Also you get 10 digs every day just for visiting ut since my quest is done and I digged all the stuff up in the caves and in the clouds from the mini quest, I am not sure if we will get quest where we can dig more does anyone know?
I was able to dig on the 1 quest I've done but not everyone has. No idea how they determine the quests!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:52 PM   #16

cheesepudding is on a distinguished road

I think it's pretty cool, but i dont really like adventure park when you dont have those pets your ALL DOGS, and everybody has random names....
IDK..
NOt my thing :[
cheesepudding is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:59 PM   #17
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I really like AP. I got the rainbow machine with my hippo and the boat with my koala. So cool. We did the mini quest and the prize for won was an alligator pool and a pot of potato soup. I did the daily quest today and the digs turned up wshop prizes which I sold for money but I did get a pick ax that has jewels on it. It looks good in my dig back yard.

I think this is fun but wish the daily prizes were not wshop. I am waiting to see what other pets Ganz is going to release to the AP. If I like the prize I will probably get another pet.

Sometimes I have trouble getting into the care so I just exit out and then go back in and it works.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:18 PM   #18
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

My daily quest is for a wagon wheel sofa, but I can't do it because one task is to play Zingoz Switcherooz with Alex. When I go to the Tournament Arena, Boris plays the game. Then when I go back to Adventure Park, Alex wants to know why I haven't played with him yet. I would if I could!
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:27 PM   #19
mydaisybug

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

Nothing at all happens when I click on the quest book. Clearing cache next and try again, I guess.
leftykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:39 PM   #20
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Click the image to open in full size.
Did my first mini-quest and received 10 W-shop items that I can use or sell, 5 bonus shovels, 20KC, Captain's Quarters flooring and the jeweled Boris' pickaxe, which is kinzpostable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgAdventure Boris' pickaxe.JPG (5.6 KB, 66 views)
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: