Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 12:06 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Ganz Announces New Adventure Park Feature - Quick Quests

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces New Adventure Park Feature - Quick Quests

Click the image to open in full size.Webkinz Newz has announced some exciting news for those that have already completed all their quests with their Adventure Park Series Pet. Now, when you have completed all of your Quests and your quest list is empty, you will be awarded with a Quick Quest! For each Adventure Park pet you have adopted you can get up to one Quick Quest per day (you must complete each one before getting the next).

To learn all about Adventure Park in Webkinz World be sure to visit out Wiki!! Thanks to Webkinz Insider member windcolors for alerting us to this feature.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 12:15 PM   #2
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Adventure Park Feature - Quick Quests

thanks for the update, still not sure if im even going to get an adventure park pet yet
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:21 PM   #3
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

I already did mine today and got the kid couch. and speaking of adventure park I just got the cloud dress on peek a newz!
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:22 PM   #4
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I would advise anyone that gets one to leave their quest open and just use their daily digs to keep digging in the quest area so you can get the cool adventure park prizes. What we discovered today is on the daily quest you just get old Wshop or curio shop things like the kid theme, baseball theme etc. No adventure park prizes. I never would have closed my 2 quests if I knew those were the prizes. Now I feel like I wasted my money and can't even get any adventure park prizes with my pets. I wouldn't have bought them to win prizes for one day.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:54 PM   #5
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

I have a Mud Hippo, and the first part of my quick quest is to go visit Boris in the caves. However, when I get to the cave it is sealed shut. When I go back to Molly Pig (the 'Kinz Friend who gave me my quest) all she has to say is "Back so soon?" and the repeats my quest and to go to the caves.

It's really not worth this trouble for the prize I will get, the basketball flooring. But what I really want is to just dig in the caves. Is anyone else with this quest having the same problem?
meeshelyse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:00 PM   #6
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

I just did a daily quest. There were 3 easy tasks and it went quickly. My main prize was a baseball desk. Although I mainly dug up w-shop items, I did dig up 1 new prize-a purple mushroom that must be exclusive to this. It's very tiny but looks good in my AP room and I will continue to do more...maybe build a little Smurf forest with them! I've been logging into the AP everyday and therefore had almost 100 digs...dug up my entire room and only one the 1 mushroom but still happy.

View Post Originally Posted by meeshelyse
I have a Mud Hippo, and the first part of my quick quest is to go visit Boris in the caves. However, when I get to the cave it is sealed shut. When I go back to Molly Pig (the 'Kinz Friend who gave me my quest) all she has to say is "Back so soon?" and the repeats my quest and to go to the caves.

It's really not worth this trouble for the prize I will get, the basketball flooring. But what I really want is to just dig in the caves. Is anyone else with this quest having the same problem?
This happened to me...I shut the AP and went back...was then able to do it. Good luck!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:00 PM   #7

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by meeshelyse

I have not been able to complete my quest, the games they want to play to win are way to hard. I guess that means I am stuck there forever and can not play ANYTHING ELSE.
BIG WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!
JoKinder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:06 PM   #8
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I am liking the sound of this! Everyday there will be a quest for us? Do I have that right? I might get the Pink Pony after all...
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:32 PM   #9
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
This happened to me...I shut the AP and went back...was then able to do it. Good luck!
(Not sure how to edit my previous post lol) I did exit and go back to AP and the cave was finally open! However, now I'm having loading issues, and never make it into the cave must be the traffic of the first day of quick quests, or my slow computer, but I'm thinking I won't get to finish this quest today. Hopefully I have better luck tomorrow..
meeshelyse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:42 PM   #10

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

For some reason, it will not give me my daily quest???? I have finished my other quests, but my friend hasn't finished the quest I sent them, does that affect my daily quests?
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: