Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #71
Lydialovebj
Webkinz :)

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces a Nafaria Peek A Newz

Cool! I hope that, I'm going to win something more valuable this time
Bj-Lydia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #72

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Well maybe now we can all get something better from Nafaria! The prizes look great although I am certain some of them are rare and impossible to get. I hope I have better luck with Nafaria on Webkinz Newz than in Webkinz World!!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #73
reikiemery is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Announces a Nafaria Peek A Newz

aw come on i never get her and it s.u.c.k.s! i once found and clicked her and there was a puff of smoke and she was gome!

anyway peace out! and the prizes are awsome!
Old 09-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #74

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

Omg, I love the prizes!
Hopefully, after this, less than a million people (Yes, I usually have more.)will be chasing after my pet, asking if the shoes are for trade. O.O
jennymang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 05:42 PM   #75
Priceless4Trade is on a distinguished road

Aargh! I hope those slips are close to impossible to win i really don't want there value to go down... I already have a few hard earned pairs.

View Post Originally Posted by applejuice98
Omg omg omg omg omg slips!!!!!!!!!!! I almost traded like 3 slides for those...now i will hav a chance to get them for free :ddd
Hopefully they will not be an easy to get prize... I donn't want that value to go down...... : '(

Last edited by Priceless4Trade; 09-09-2011 at 05:42 PM..
Priceless4Trade is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 05:45 PM   #76
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Those prizes are pretty cool!
The best thing is I have none of those!
Good Luck everyone!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 05:45 PM   #77

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless4Trade
Aargh! I hope those slips are close to impossible to win i really don't want there value to go down... I already have a few hard earned pairs.

Hopefully they will not be an easy to get prize... I donn't want that value to go down...... : '(
The value won't go down, There'll just be more (Or the same.)
Besides, some people might sell them (Maybe) and it'll be back to the original number.
jennymang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 05:51 PM   #78
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Announces a Nafaria Peek A Newz

i need slips and charm.

View Post Originally Posted by 98otter
OMG! I want those shoes!
give her a treat please i luv dogs i have one too

Last edited by punkin55555; 09-09-2011 at 05:51 PM..
punkin55555 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:04 PM   #79
☣Retired☣ TTNB!;0

KINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by jennymang
Omg, I love the prizes!
Hopefully, after this, less than a million people (Yes, I usually have more.)will be chasing after my pet, asking if the shoes are for trade. O.O
The best thing to do would be to trade them for anything before tomorrow. I traded my candy bat for two holiday foods the day before the floating wacky on WKN even though its value would drop the following day.
KINGBRANFLAKES is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:04 PM   #80
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I think I'll probably be winning lots of plushies and charms and no windows or other cooler prizes! Hope I'm wrong!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: