Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 03:58 PM   #61
Forever
Webkinz :)

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Announces a Nafaria Peek A Newz

OMG!!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!! I AM SO DOING IT! I THINK IT WILL BE HARDER TO GET THE SLIPS. AND EASIER TO GET THE PLUSHE.
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 04:03 PM   #62
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

Awesome! This is going to put slips WAY down in value though... which is kind of too bad.
Cozyy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:15 PM   #63

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

I so want the slippers!
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:16 PM   #64
Diabetes Awareness
applejuice98 has a spectacular aura about

Omg omg omg omg omg slips!!!!!!!!!!! I almost traded like 3 slides for those...now i will hav a chance to get them for free :ddd
applejuice98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:20 PM   #65
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

All the trading card stuff is way undervalued in the guide so it won't hurt too much I don't think. They will probably be hard to get so they will still have a good trading value. I can always use more slips, I think they are so cute. We will for sure be doing this one.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #66
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Cool items Maybe some people will get purple slippers i don't need them i've already got a pair but an extra would be nice
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #67
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I just love this! Thanks for the info!!!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:25 PM   #68

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by snowspot10
But what about the other cool prizes...... That no1 in webkinz world can get?????!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!

Also I am horrible at the peek a news!!!! Any pointers?? If any1 has any pm me!
After entering your info and clicking "Play", it will bring up the homepage. In my experience, the next page I go to has a "peek" on it somewhere. I usually use Kinzapedia. After clicking the first peek, I bounce between Kinzapedia's Hamsters and Currencies pages since the have less on them- less info to load and easier to see. Make your window full screen, and go between the two pages, scrolling down to see the last advertisement each time they load. I do seven accounts in about 45 minutes, and IE8, Chrome, and FF (Win7) all seem to work equally well. The only other tip I might have is to do PaN at off-peek times. It seems to get further between peeks as school and normal jobs get out for EACH TIME ZONE (4 to about 9 PM ET/ KT).

Hope this helps someone out there, and isn't as hard to get prizes as AP shirt, dress, and helmet/ goo goo berry ball pit. (Got a few helmets, struck out on the rest.) GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #69
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

This is very nice of ganz, purple slippers were so hard for many people to win, or even trade for in the clubhouse, the only problem is it might affect their value, but at least others might be able to win them.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:57 PM   #70
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
lol. their value in the wigev is already too low.
In the TR they will come down a lot
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: