Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 01:42 PM   #41
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Ganz Announces a Nafaria Peek A Newz

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluver
AWESOME! Those are really great prizes, i would love a pair of slips

You get them by buying a Webkinz T-Shirt in RL, than when you enter the code you choose the outfit with the slips (forget whats its called xD)
thanks for the info

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
No, it's from trading cards. You're thinking of shuts.

thanks for the info
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #42
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I really think they offered this PAN because the search on WW isn't going so well...but, either way, it's nice to get the chance to get more cool prizes!

I'm really thinking the vine, window and charm will be the harder to find prizes, so the slippers should be fairly regularly awarded. HOPEFULLY! I know so many people want them. And this would take some of the sting out of not getting much for the star trading!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #43
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Nevermind, I just found it in the Wiki - it's a potted vine from TC4 cards.
thanks for the info
Old 09-09-2011, 01:45 PM   #44
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.oh no, why did they have to make this a peek a newz!!?? They take WAY too long! I really like the prizes though, so I know I'll have to suffer through it! haha! Hopefully THIS goes better than the silly Nafaria in WW Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
I can actually do 10 accounts in about a half an hour. I just open 5 tabs, then keep clicking on pages to find the character. It's really not that hard to get 5 of them this way. The only drawback is that if 2 pages load a character at the same time, you can only claim on, while the other gives an 'error' message. Even with that, I still get through my accounts fairly quickly!

And, if there is a floating promo, too, I get those while I'm looking for the peeks!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #45
ebkinz Lover!

some will be hard to get... Like the cloud dress, the diving helmet and the brown top last time... Maybe someone with 50 accounts can win all the prize...

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
I can actually do 10 accounts in about a half an hour. I just open 5 tabs, then keep clicking on pages to find the character. It's really not that hard to get 5 of them this way. The only drawback is that if 2 pages load a character at the same time, you can only claim on, while the other gives an 'error' message. Even with that, I still get through my accounts fairly quickly!

And, if there is a floating promo, too, I get those while I'm looking for the peeks!
thanks for the tips!!
Old 09-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #46

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

WOW! This is SO AWESOME! (yeah I hollered it!)
I love peek a newz, I don't collect cards, can't find any
This is the only way I can get these prizes, I hope I get them all (wishful thinking o course)
5 accounts are going to keep me busy. I will not be missing a day

last peek a newz, the rabbit always showed up on the log in page
always on one page the character seems to show up often, I just stick to that page
and keep refreshing (F5) Good luck everyone
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:58 PM   #47
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Yeaa!!! I love Nefaria and her cute nefarious ways!
.. her items are much treasured and this is the best newz flash in a long time! .. thank you, Cows, for posting this in the front page!

I cant wait to start 'peeka'ing!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:27 PM   #48
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

good prizes! thanks for the update
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:33 PM   #49
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

amazing...way to go ganz................
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #50
hoa I'm Alicia

Jolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really like how they have Nafaria's Purple Slippers as a prize. I do realize they technically aren't that valued, but in the trading room it's all about demand, so the people that worked really hard on getting purple slips will now be able to get them from Peek-A-Newz...that's if they aren't one of those harder prizes to get.
Jolly05 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: