Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 08:54 AM   #321
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Ganz Announces a Nafaria Peek A Newz

Only two days left and on 6 accounts. mine and my grandchildren's, no slippers. All we keep getting are the plushies and we have way too many posters.

Does anyone know if there is a special time of day or night to play to receive the slippers?

This is our count so far:

0 charms
0 sliippers
1 bobblehead
2 windows
4 potted vines
14 plushies
20 posters

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
Only two days left and on 6 accounts. mine and my grandchildren's, no slippers. All we keep getting are the plushies and we have way too many posters.

Does anyone know if there is a special time of day or night to play to receive the slippers?

0 charms
0 sliippers
1 bobblehead
2 windows
4 potted vines
16 plushies
20 posters

Last edited by mygaga55; 09-16-2011 at 08:54 AM..
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 01:08 PM   #322
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55

0 charms
0 sliippers
1 bobblehead
2 windows
4 potted vines
14 plushies
20 posters
Our totals are similar for our 4 accounts - 1 window, 3 vines and all the rest are posters and plushies.

I've tried different times of day/night and even different browsers, but we never get the slippers, charm or bobblehead.

But we have 2 more days left and 8 more chances, so I won't give up yet.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #323
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

2 accounts, 2 plushes.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:45 PM   #324
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

So happy, finally got my second window. Wouldn't mind a couple more, but two is what I needed.
Also won another vine today. I think all of these vines are going to look good in a Halloween room.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:08 AM   #325
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

We got another potted vine, mom got another poster.
Old 09-17-2011, 01:33 AM   #326
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

So far this batch is all posters and plushes..... have a few to go, will wait until tomorrow.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #327
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

omg i FINALLY won slippers today.
taffeta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:30 PM   #328

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

One day left and so far we have not won the slippers, window or charm. Finally got a bobblehead on dd's account, so she'll be happy.

I have received a lot of the posters. Where are they from? Are they special to this peek?
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:32 AM   #329
ishing you Joy

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
One day left and so far we have not won the slippers, window or charm. Finally got a bobblehead on dd's account, so she'll be happy.

I have received a lot of the posters. Where are they from? Are they special to this peek?
Congratulations on the bobblehead! I hope you get the items you still need.

The posters are from trading cards.

Today we got another plush, and mom got another poster. We enjoyed these peek prizes!
Old 09-18-2011, 03:04 AM   #330
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

All plushies and posters for the last round.... but I really appreciate the nice prizes I did get!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: