Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2011, 10:21 AM   #301
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces a Nafaria Peek A Newz

Today we got 2 posters and 2 plushies.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2011, 10:25 AM   #302
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Wow! The pages were loading SO slowly this morning for me. We finally managed to get;
1 Plush
1 Poster
1 Vine
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:36 AM   #303

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

3 posters for us. At least I didn't have them before. 4 more days left
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:25 AM   #304

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

so far on 4 accounts - 2 windows, 2 vines, 2 slips, and the rest mostly plush and some posters. no charm or bobbleheads, but that's ok, my favorite is the window, and my dd's is the slips!

this Peek a Newz is a lot of fun. much better than the WW trade with the fairy event. she's MIA in WW.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:58 AM   #305

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
I won the charm and it didn't unlock the magic mire like I thought it would...called ganz...and its not a glitch, winning the charm on this promotion is just that, the charm only that your pet can wear, it does NOT unlock the magic mire.
This makes me glad I won the charm on the accounts that already had them! I got 250KC instead.

I also got one bobblehead, so it is possible to win. But of all the accounts I'm doing and all the prizes I've won...I only have ONE bobblehead (which is fine with me).
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:04 PM   #306
toypuppyandcat

jadedolphin is a jewel in the roughjadedolphin is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: Ganz Announces a Nafaria Peek A Newz

Yay! I am really loveing this peek-a-newz!
Does anyone know what the thing on the right side of the shoes are? The thing that look like a mini plush? I have won everything except for that and the charm I really want the charm though! But I want to know what that little fairy thing is so I can ask for it in the trading room. Because (and you will problily think I crazy) I need to collect everything!!!!!!!!
Me must have them all!!!!!!!!!!

-Jadedolphin
jadedolphin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:19 PM   #307
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

Only posters and plushes for me today! But I am glad I got what I did already !!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:42 PM   #308
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Jade
I think you are looking at the Nafaria bobblehead - little scary looking for me lol
might want to check the WIGEV to be sure

hope you get to collect 1 of everything
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:10 PM   #309
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

Got another poster on both my sister and my accounts. Kinda what I expected to end up getting but better than the plush! Have way too many to begin with!
NancyDrew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:15 PM   #310
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by jadedolphin
But I want to know what that little fairy thing is so I can ask for it in the trading room.

bangkokyankee's right - it's the bobblehead, but unfortunately you won't be able to trade for it because it's an estore item. I hope you get one from the peeks!
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: