Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2011, 05:20 PM   #231
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Announces a Nafaria Peek A Newz

I tried to do our accounts this morning but every time I clicked on Nafaria I got the "you've already found this peek once" error. After #4 I gave up. Decided to try again this afternoon but I can't even find her now. We might have to skip Nafaria today.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2011, 05:57 PM   #232
Webkinz :)
Priceless4Trade is on a distinguished road

So far I have played 4 times (2 acc.) and have gotten slips twice.... Still mad they lost value I had a few when they were good
Priceless4Trade is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:40 PM   #233
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

2 posters and 2 plushes today. I don't mind the posters, but I have too many plushes already. I am still hoping to get my hands on a potted vine and maybe another window. But I like all of the items, so I'm happy with whatever I get (except for the plushes).
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:46 PM   #234
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

it says its server is temporarily out
punkin55555 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:34 PM   #235
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

I've gotten a potted plant, slips, and a poster so far! I hope to get the rest of the items as well!
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:14 PM   #236

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

Out of 8 times, I've gotten 7 posters and 1 window. I'm THRILLED with the window, okay with the posters, and relieved that I haven't wasted time to get a plushie. I'd really like more windows and the vine thing. Slippers would be okay, but I think they look a lot like the purple sparkly dancing shoes from the party loot bags.
teapot05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:32 AM   #237
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

So far I haven't had much luck. 3 posters and 1 plush(2 accounts) I have way too many of both so it hasn't yielded great results for me. Still hoping for potted vine, charm,window, and the Slippers. Good luck everyone!
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:07 AM   #238

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Tonight I got slips, bobblehead, kc (which must have been the charm...since I already have it on some of my accounts), posters and plush. Overall, a good night on WKN.

Good luck everyone!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:17 AM   #239

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Tonight more posters and plushies for me! I've NEVER gotten the slippers or window yet. I wouldn't even believe they were handing them out if it weren't for those here. My Mom was nice enough to give me the one pair of slippers she's gotten. Still hoping for a window but feeling like that this is beginning to be a waste of time.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:05 AM   #240

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

poster and vine plant for me
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: