Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 08:33 AM   #131
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announces a Nafaria Peek A Newz

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Seems to be a bit of a glitch. When you click on the click to win it shows the may makeover. But after you sign in, it shows the Nafaria prizes. So it's working just glitchy.

Why are there 2 Nafaria plushes and what is wrong with that one? Looks like my dog chewed it up LOL

The share center link seems to be gone, another glitch maybe?
I think the ragged looking plush is the bobblehead that was sold in the Estore. If that is the case it probably cannot be sent by kinzpost. I didn't get one so we will have to wait and see if someone reports it here.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2011, 08:34 AM   #132
ebkinz Ninja
Webkinz :)

reaganag is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Seems to be a bit of a glitch. When you click on the click to win it shows the may makeover. But after you sign in, it shows the Nafaria prizes. So it's working just glitchy.

Why are there 2 Nafaria plushes and what is wrong with that one? Looks like my dog chewed it up LOL

The share center link seems to be gone, another glitch maybe?
one is a nafaria plushie and one is a nafaria bobblehead.
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:50 AM   #133
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Oh a bobblehead thanks for the info. That's one estore item I'm ok if I don't win it. She looks scary even for an evil fairy.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:52 AM   #134
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

Am I the only one that can't find her?
98otter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:01 AM   #135
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Awesome! I love ALL the prizes!
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:02 AM   #136
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by 98otter
Am I the only one that can't find her?

This one is much slower for me too. Last contest I averaged 5-8 minutes per account, most of them at the 5 minute mark. This time took me 30 minutes just to do one account. If they continue to be this slow I will do our main accounts but skip our extra accounts. Can't spend 4 hours looking for her.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:14 AM   #137
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

my kid just got slips first try,
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:23 AM   #138

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Well, just as I predicted, we got the Nafaria plush for our first Peek-a-Newz prize!!! Our account is usually one of those that does not get the rare items. All we got during the Zingoz event were candy bats! Well, I guess I should be grateful cause I didn't have to give up a star and have her leave nothing but a puff of smoke!!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #139
Call me Bee!

Strumblebee is just really niceStrumblebee is just really nice

I got the Nafaria plush, today. (: Have we figured out what's rare and what's common?
Strumblebee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #140
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

We got the purple slippers and 2 Nafaria plushes.
It took awhile for the pages to load, and a couple times the page would freeze, and I just clicked backspace to keep going.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: