Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 07:44 AM   #121
ebkinz Ninja
Webkinz :)

reaganag is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces a Nafaria Peek A Newz

all i got was the poster.
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2011, 07:52 AM   #122
Priceless4Trade is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by reaganag
all i got was the poster.
Same here that will probably be the most common one right with the plushie. And probably about 1-2 people will come up with a pair of slips so I don't have my hopes up
Priceless4Trade is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:54 AM   #123
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

My haul today on 4 accounts ....

1 plushie
3 posters

I can see the nice things are going to be the hardest to find as usual.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:04 AM   #124
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

It would be neat to get slips....
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:08 AM   #125

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

I GOT SLIPS
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:09 AM   #126
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Just finished our accounts for the day..4 plushes, 2 vines, 1 poster, 3 windows and one pair of slippers...so the prizes seem to be pretty well dispersed...so glad I didn't just receive plushes...lol..Good Luck everyone and thanks for the update...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:15 AM   #127
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

Well congrats to the people who got slips! Well lucky you guys, I got, well, uh, a plushy.
I hope I have a chance and get lucky to win the slips or a least the window but I need those slips so I really hope so!!!!!!! oh thanks for the update!
ssparavier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #128
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

This is great! Hopefully I get some of the good prizes. Wow, the shoes are in it? Those are very valuable in the clubhouse, aka slips.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:30 AM   #129
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Seems to be a bit of a glitch. When you click on the click to win it shows the may makeover. But after you sign in, it shows the Nafaria prizes. So it's working just glitchy.

Why are there 2 Nafaria plushes and what is wrong with that one? Looks like my dog chewed it up LOL

The share center link seems to be gone, another glitch maybe?
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:32 AM   #130
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

I just got the slips from peek a newz!
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: