Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 11:58 PM   #101
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Announces a Nafaria Peek A Newz

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
i won posters on both my accounts
Congrats on your posters, Strawgumdrop. They are so pretty!

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
I just love Nafaria items, and have been trying to get the window and vine for AGES. So I'm really excited about this event! It helps ease the pain of the awful Nafaria click to win in WW.

Oddly enough, the one item that doesn't thrill me is the slippers. I don't know what all the fuss is about (then again, I'm not a big clothes collector either). But guess what the first prize I won was? Yep... slippers! Second account I got the window... YAY! I hope I can win a few more of them! Two more accounts to go... can't wait to see what's next!
Momcrom, way to go on getting that window. I just adore the window and think it's so pretty. I am glad that that bad fairy is starting to finally be nice to everyone. Congrats on your slips, too. I really don't care for them, but my daughter loves to dress her webkinz up with dresses and crowns and sparkly shoes, so she is going to love the pair I won. Good luck with getting yourself some more windows!

Niter's everyone..... it's time for some ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's
Mama Girl NH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 11:59 PM   #102
Unregistered♥

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
I just love Nafaria items, and have been trying to get the window and vine for AGES. So I'm really excited about this event! It helps ease the pain of the awful Nafaria click to win in WW.

Oddly enough, the one item that doesn't thrill me is the slippers. I don't know what all the fuss is about (then again, I'm not a big clothes collector either). But guess what the first prize I won was? Yep... slippers! Second account I got the window... YAY! I hope I can win a few more of them! Two more accounts to go... can't wait to see what's next!
You seem to be having much more luck than me just tried my sixth (and last) account and each one won the poster. The prizes are suppose to be given out randomly, but from my experience, the poster is highly favored.♥♥
Old 09-10-2011, 12:03 AM   #103
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I got The Potted Vine ad my sister got Nafaria's Slippers!!! I would like the slippers too
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:13 AM   #104
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Finished my other two kids' accounts... both got plushes. I win those almost daily, so that doesn't excite me in the least. But at least I got my window, and a pair of slippers that I will gift to my daughter. Hoping for more windows and a vine or two over the next few days!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:15 AM   #105

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

I got posters on two accounts
lillysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:31 AM   #106

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Six accounts done...2 plushies...4 posters. Bad Fairy.

Good luck everyone!! I hope your luck is better than mine was today.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:32 AM   #107
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Okay, I haven't read all the replies yet, but am I the only one who thinks this is unfair to the customers who actually spent the money to buy the series of cards that these items came from? Ganz has done this before but I don't think (not totally sure) that it was for rare or retired items that people actually had to spend money to acquire. I just feel like, once again, Ganz has slapped someof their customer base right in the face.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:42 AM   #108
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Suprisingly the first two prizes I got were the ones I wanted= the Nafaria Window and potted vine!!
Yay!!
Now time to get some of those slippers!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:45 AM   #109
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

YAY for this one!!
Several Potted Vines, a pair of Purple Slippers, and some plushes/posters. Not the new plush, nor the window - yet! YAY!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:01 AM   #110

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

4 posters and 2 plush I really want those slippers and the potted vine.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: