Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces a Nafaria Peek A Newz

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces a Nafaria Peek A Newz

Can't seem to find Nafaria in Webkinz World? The one place we know she will show up will be on Webkinz Newz from September 10 through September 18. Yes that is correct! Ganz has announced their next Peek A Newz and this time one must find Nafaria five times for one of the following prizes:
Click the image to open in full size.
As with all Peek A Newz, some prizes are more abundant than others. Which ones do you think will be hard to get? For complete rules to this latest Peek A Newz, click HERE. Good luck!
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 11:16 AM   #2
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announces a Nafaria Peek A Newz

I am so thrilled about this.......I hope we all get multiples of the prizes we want the most. Good luck everyone!!
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #3
ebkinz made me a
Webkinz :)

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

OMG are those Slips?
First comment!

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
dogluver12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:20 AM   #4
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

I want the shoes!
kittycaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:22 AM   #5
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Looks like another fun Peek a Newz! Thank you COWS4YOU!
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:23 AM   #6

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Excellent!! I love these prizes.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:27 AM   #7
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Good luck, everyone! I hope we don't all just win the bobbleheads!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:30 AM   #8

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Nafaria,

I take back every bad thing I have said about you because of the Nafaria Star Challenge.

This Peek A News looks totally awesome and surely will not be as frustrating or discouraging as the Star Challenge.

Sincerely your new friend,

nicki12
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:31 AM   #9
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Now this is worth peek a newzing for! Yay! Can't wait! Gotta get those purple shoes!!!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:33 AM   #10

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I would love to get that stained glass window. I wish they would offer the star challenge prizes in some other way as well. I had a lucky day and received a cookie, but nothing since then.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: