Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces Mystical Mouse Writing Contest *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces Mystical Mouse Writing Contest *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Last week we brought you the news that a Mystical Mouse would be coming soon to Webkinz World. Now we are able to tell you how to get one of your very own. A short time ago Ganz announced that they are going to be holding a Mystical Mouse Writing Contest. For this contest, Ganz wants players to describe what happened in the Mouse's first magic show, in 1000 characters or less. Five lucky players will win adoption codes for the Mystical Mouse. See the Webkinz Newz contest page for complete details.

The Mystical Mouse comes with a Mind Reader's Outfit as its Pet Specific Item and Cosmic Cheesecake as its Pet Special Food. It is unknown at this point if the Mystical Mouse will be a contest-only pet, like the Sparkling Pegasus and Silk Sparrow, or if it will be made available for purchase sometime in the future.

UPDATE: Thank you to Webkinz Insider member kats07 for pointing out the fine print in the contest rules that describe this pet as an "eStore exclusive". Hopefully this cute pet will be for sale very soon!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 03:28 PM   #2
Disney Animation
Webkinz :)

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Mystical Mouse Writing Contest

i love that mouse but whenever i try to win those contests i never do! i mean there are a lot of people trying to win but still i have entered a million of them cause i do not get estore pets and i want one! i really want this pet it is so cute!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #3

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

NOT for sale?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #4
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the updates.Everyone have a great day and may God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:48 PM   #5
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

As I said earlier, I wish they'd make more mice! I love this one and I'm definitely entering!
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:00 PM   #6

Priceless has disabled reputation

After I posted my last comment on the first thread, I didn't like it that much. I changed my mind, because it does have sparkles on it (which is what I wanted). I so need to win this.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:19 PM   #7
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome ! ! ! ! I am totally going to enter this contest! Good luck to everyone who enters!
vjr2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:32 PM   #8
Janet_xo3 has a spectacular aura aboutJanet_xo3 has a spectacular aura about

Oh that is to bad. I was so looking forward to buying this pet.
Janet_xo3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:07 PM   #9
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I'll be passing..
I am still waiting to see if I won the Fennec Fox contest
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:23 PM   #10
Luv4Lollipops

Awesome! Thanks for the info, FIA! I can't wait to enter!!!

Tags
2 birds perched here, a bird perched here!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: