Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2011, 04:45 PM   #41
Call me Haley
Webkinz :)

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

Default Re: Ganz Announces Millionth Mazin' Hamster Promotion

Jaw Drops, that... that... is awesome!!! I am going to beg my parents for a hamster! Best of luck to all
Cozyy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2011, 05:02 PM   #42
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I have 17 Hampsters in my room that i can adopt this week!That is alot of chances!
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:04 PM   #43
Catlover!

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Millionth Mazin' Hamster Promotion

my brother is getting me one!
I so want one!
Can Ganz atleast tell us how much r adopted so far?!
Old 06-28-2011, 05:05 PM   #44
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

that is some prize. i dont do the hamsters, but i am sure one hamster owner will be a happy camper later this week.
my question is, why do they make it that that all of the pets are in one code. if you don't want 27 hamsters on an account you are kind of stuck.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:23 PM   #45
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

Wow! awesome, but it would be MORE awesome if the person that won was not trying to get the prize.

That's a 1 in a Million Chance!
2quinn2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:37 PM   #46

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

The odds of winning are slim to none. I'm not gonna enter. I have all my hamsters adopted and I won't get one just to try to win....cause high time I do...someone else will win first.

You could have John and Megan and they are at head to head and at the last second one of them is gonna be the official millionth...

so no...it is a like a 1/1,000,000th chance?

That's only a 0.000001% chance of winning.

Like playing the Hamster Lottery.

So nope no way...not gonna play...

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
Holy cricket! Someone actually bought a million of these pests?..
No, it is just a celebration prize contest thingy or whatever to celebrate the adoption of the millionth hamster and whoever adopts that one will get every hamster.

did you mean pets or pests?

Last edited by WebkinzBatRulz; 06-28-2011 at 05:37 PM..
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #47
#BOOTOOYOU

LakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Now I need to buy tons of Hamsters. I WANT TO WIN!
LakeTrio3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:40 PM   #48
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

OMG. I just say them on sale at Walgreens.
NEED TO BUY.
Dot Jr. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:12 PM   #49
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

You realize that this contest isn't that great! If you go out and buy a whole bunch of Hamsters and you end up winning, you'll just get doubles! It's silly!!!!!!!!!!!!
ssparavier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #50
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Holy Celestia... Ima get Ganz if one of our members doesn't enter this in.
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
asdfghjkl;, hooray101!, jellydonut!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: