Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2011, 01:21 PM   #11
Derp. XD
Webkinz :)

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Announces Millionth Mazin' Hamster Promotion

Wow! That's awesome! I wish everyone can get a hamster though...... its 1 in a millon chances to get the millionth hamster
vjr2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2011, 01:24 PM   #12
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by vjr2000
Wow! That's awesome! I wish everyone can get a hamster though...... its 1 in a millon chances to get the millionth hamster
Nah, I think they're probably near 9 999 900 ish. That should mean technically you have somewhere between a 1 in 50 chance or 1 in 100, since the majority were already adopted.

Meanwhile I hope they announce the winners for the Meadow and Nimbi contest!! I hope I win one of those!
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #13

Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!

I already have all the mazin hamsters!
Snowbunny_098 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #14

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Holy cricket! Someone actually bought a million of these pests?..
Pitenana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:27 PM   #15
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

Wow!!! That is exciting! I can't wait to see who wins! I will be adopting a mazin' hamster this week, I think!
WolfPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:31 PM   #16
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Good luck hamster owners!!!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:32 PM   #17
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

OMG! I have 3 hammies in a bag that I was going to surprise the kiddos with...looks like this is the week we adopt our first! Good luck, everyone!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:34 PM   #18
♥ m a g g i e♥

LocoKitty has disabled reputation

Good luck to everyone. To bad I don't have a hamster. ):
LocoKitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:38 PM   #19

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
OMG! I have 3 hammies in a bag that I was going to surprise the kiddos with...looks like this is the week we adopt our first! Good luck, everyone!
I have three, too.
They are put up for Christmas but man this is tempting. LOL
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:42 PM   #20
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Holy hamsters! That's an amazing prize! Good luck to all! I wonder what the odds are of the winner being here on WI?
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
asdfghjkl;, hooray101!, jellydonut!, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: