Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 12:49 AM   #71
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview

I also had more trouble exiting the game than entering, as it froze my WW.
It's pretty simple. it might be fun to build the mazes, but I'm sure you have to get a hamster for that, and I won't be. For a game of it's simplicity, I was surprised how few controls the player has or can change.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2010, 03:38 AM   #72

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I've tried clicking on the demo and all I get is a blue screen with a tiny tiny black square in it. Hmmm, how do you find the download for the unity player? Thanks for any help.

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I've tried clicking on the demo and all I get is a blue screen with a tiny tiny black square in it. Hmmm, how do you find the download for the unity player? Thanks for any help.
Ok I had to clear my cache first. Well this is really not my cup of tea. As a grown up I don't exactly enjoy running in a big circle and don't think teens or tweens will either. Perhaps the real game will be alot more fun. If not then I forsee my youngest getting all three of the hamsters we ordered. Based on just the demo I agree with the poster that said this is more for Webkinz Jr.

Last edited by Doggyfan; 06-25-2010 at 03:38 AM..
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 06:17 AM   #73
rose myers is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't wait to see how it works. Can't wait to get one. ROSE MYERS
rose myers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 06:27 AM   #74
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

Has anyone had it work on the foreign accounts? My friends in Germany can't get it to work.
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:28 AM   #75
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Have to say I'm not too impressed. Should be great for the younger kids but we'll see if there's more to it when the full version comes out!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:50 AM   #76
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I like it The Hamster is cute but I wish you could interact more with it. The jump is really not very high But all in all the tune is catchy and I like the graphics (could be a bit more convincing, though)
I don't know if it makes me want to rush and get one, though
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:41 AM   #77
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

I found the colors in the background to ba all herky jerky, flashing in and out. Sometimes it was black and white and for a few seconds a bit of color would show up.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:54 AM   #78
Shnooky6

Shnooky6 will become famous soon enough

i played it it is amazing! it rocks in the play houses
Shnooky6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:07 AM   #79
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

We played this last night. We were asking ourselves what the point was really. The technology is really neat, but I got tired of watching the back of the hamster the entire time. When we entered rooms we expected to be able to do stuff in the rooms, but we couldn't do anything but walk around and look at stuff. I am not sure about this game and I am hoping the demo is just leaving out a lot of stuff. If all the hamster will do is run through mazes to a finish line,,, I think the kids will tire of that after doing it 2-3 times. I was hoping it would be more interactive and I still have that hope that it will be. Our family isn't sold on this yet even though the maze is "amazing" technology wise. The music is fun but would I get tired of that in time? I think some will enjoy this though and not everything Ganz creates is for everyone..that is what makes WW so versatile. It is pretty clear though that this hamster idea will be like the zums and maybe even less interactive than the zums..boy I hope that isn't true. I wish we could have turned our hamster around and seen the face anytime we wanted to. It was nice of Ganz to give us a chance to preview this though.

Oh and remember for those of you having trouble, once you download it isn't going to tell you you are finished downloading...you will have to go into your computer and install what you downloaded before you can access the game. You will have to install and then sign into WW and then click on the demo and play...be prepared for a very long wait with loading time both entering and exiting this demo.

Last edited by Tula; 06-25-2010 at 09:17 AM..
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:11 AM   #80
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

Ooh! Exciting!
h94 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
boringggggg

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: