Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 06:57 PM   #41
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview

Boring!! You just run through a maze? is there prizes? I hated it. But hey, that saves me some money.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2010, 07:31 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Wow!!! Thanks so much for the info, can't wait to try it out! Now I can pretend I'm a Hamster...I guess LOL!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:31 PM   #43
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview

How the heck do you get into the game itself? I've downloaded the Unity thing, now what do I do? I get the screen where you can press on the download Unity button, the Return to main screen button, or the Go to Code shop button. How do you actually get in to play?
kathyincanada is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:36 PM   #44
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

I love having the choice to try it before you buy it! I'll have to try it out soon.
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:36 PM   #45
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE HAMSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GONNA GO AND TRY IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:37 PM   #46
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by kathyincanada
How the heck do you get into the game itself? I've downloaded the Unity thing, now what do I do? I get the screen where you can press on the download Unity button, the Return to main screen button, or the Go to Code shop button. How do you actually get in to play?
That happened to me on Firefox. On Internet Explorer, after I downloaded the unity player, it worked. It should take you to the game instead of telling you that you need the unity web player plug-in! Maybe it will work after you reboot your computer?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:42 PM   #47

junebuggy is on a distinguished road

mine won't work and I downloaded it twice!!
junebuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:43 PM   #48
onder what the chara

silentkeys is a glorious beacon of lightsilentkeys is a glorious beacon of lightsilentkeys is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, this was surprisingly fun! I just really wish the hamsters ran like actual hamsters, on all fours! It would be over 9000 times cuter!!!! Also, the tail does not look like a hamster tail. These guys look more like teddy bears then hamsters....oh well. Oddly the plushies look like actual hamsters, lol. CANNOT WAIT TO BUY ONE
silentkeys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:53 PM   #49

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Must be for kids, I thought it was boring. By the way, I use Firefox and had to restart my computer, before it worked.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:57 PM   #50
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

THIS IS SO CUTE I lllllooooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
boringggggg

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: