Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 10:13 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview ***UPDATE: Demo Removed***

Just when you thought Ganz couldn't stoop any lower, they resort to censorship and spin-doctoring. How disgusting that they feel they have to make it seem like everyone likes everything they do in order to make even more boatloads of money off of the backs of kids who can't see through their nonsense. Since they killed the golden goose they had going with our family, I haven't spent one single cent on anything their company puts out - not only Webkinz - and very likely never will again, knowingly. At this point I'm just waiting for my accounts to expire.

This used to be so much fun. Shame on them.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #142

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview ***UPDATE: Demo Removed***

Aw, I really wish I was on Webkinz just a day earlier! But I'm definitely going to get these, and I hope the 3D world is good!
xDNetalya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:22 AM   #143
Future FBI Agent!

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview ***UPDATE: Demo Removed***

View Post Originally Posted by woolacet
I wrote this to Ganz. Please tell me what you think.

Dear Ganz,
It seems that you are only posting the positive comments, this is Feedback Friday. I am rather disappointed. It seems that you are misleading your customers! Feedback Friday will always have its positive and negative comments. If you can not bear to put up the negative comments than maybe you should quit having Feedback Friday!

Thank you for your cooperation,
Woolacet
For some reason they didn't publish it!
woolacet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:47 PM   #144
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

I played the demo before it vanished.I honestly think it was boring!The music when he walks on its feet is annoying,I like the rock music with the ball,though.Webkinz has just been going downhill,but with lots of other features,I'll just ignore this one,too.
pinkypie567 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #145
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Only positive comments are being posted? That's so wrong! They say to post what you think, not to post nice things. I too thought it was a bit boring. In my comment to them, I suggested games or something. I did say 1 or 2 negative things in my comment. I guess that means that it wasn't posted. Ganz has to stop portraying their creations as perfect. They can't hide the truth just by not posting comments about it.
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:34 PM   #146
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

i posted
i didn't get to try it
What so wrong about that?
wwf316 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:40 PM   #147
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Why'd they remove it so soon? I didn't try it yet, unfortunately. Oh well! I'm sure it's cool. I hope that other people enjoyed it too.

Thanks for the information!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:46 AM   #148
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Why am I being tagged for giving out ages??? Reply #124 has an age listed and it's not tagged!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:46 AM   #149
Call me Kpoo :)

kpoo97addme will become famous soon enough

Quote: Webkinz Newz comments must be approved by Ganz staff before they are made visible for everyone to read. Based on the reports we are getting from our members this evening, it appears that only "positive" statements about the Mazin' Hamsters are being approved.

------

That's horrible. I have a lot of thoughts crammed into my head now, but I can't post them because of the wording problems. So I'll just say this.

Webkinz is turning around from what it used to be. It used to be a great, kid friendly, money friendly place. Now, on the other hand, they're money eating vultures who only want money and don't care about quality. Almost every one of my webkinz that I have gotten recently either have a popped seam or just have a hole in it that I didn't feel while at the store. And now, they're joining with Zhuzhu pets! And Build-a-bear is now selling Zhuzhu pets, so they're all turning sour! Zhuzhu pets are just little robots that have pieces that fall off of them. And now... Everyone likes them? They had a safety recall on them! GRRRRR.

And the statements above are getting me thinking about Silly Bands. THEY'RE JUST RUBBER BANDS THAT HAVE A SHAPE. LAME-O! They should be called Stupid bands. 'Cause that's what they are.

I'm sorry if I put anything that I shouldn't have in my message. I'm just SO FURIOUS about EVERYTHING. The thought of Silly Bandz and Zhuzhu pets makes me want to yet everyone 's them. That's all I can say for now. But I'll be back, one way or another.
kpoo97addme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:41 AM   #150
Future FBI Agent!

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

Hey I like silly bands!
But, yeah I agree with you.
woolacet is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
boringggggg

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: