Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 10:35 AM   #121
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview ***UPDATE: Demo Removed***

I can't believe they already removed the demo! I was busy and didn't even get a chance to see it! Bummer!
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #122
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview

View Post Originally Posted by Ladymage27
I assumed it was a window. I could be wrong though...
Thanks for telling me the info. I thought you could go through it . . . now i know it's a window.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:05 PM   #123
Always gonna be a

8llub is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview ***UPDATE: Demo Removed***

View Post Originally Posted by ginny19
<rant>
Ganz wants to make money. they don't care about those of us who are avid collectors of the adorable and well made plushies, they care about the ****s who come along and say "H4Y L1K3 L3T$ CH3CK IT 0UT!!". They want a quick buck, but they're losing money because word of the glitches will get out, and no one will buy buy buy. as for this one, its really not ready yet, they need to spend more time on i, then they need to send it to Webkinz Jr.!! Keep it away from our pets!! (But then... I say that about all new features.) I really wish they'd work on the stuck item glitch, the slow loading, and the sticky dock first. And don't even get me started on times when a really rare pet gets stuck. And they need to listen to the negative reviews, too... But, someone has to view them o know if they are positive or not, which means they are reading them. And I know for a fact that they DO listen to what people tell them, even if they don't like to tel what they were told. Heheh. And I know that I, at least, will still play forever and ever amen, because Webkinz has been my home away from home for 3 years now. I'll just do the same as always and ignore the features I don't like. I cope without Deluxe, ANY charm, Zumbuddies, official Webkinz clothes... Everything. No siggie pet yet, no nothing special. Pets and trading cards. Anyway, I'm getting off topic.
</rant>

Anyone will tell you that I am a major pessimist, but even I somewhat think that GANZ is good at its core, and they're more or less trying to get through these tough economy times just like us. They should consider some things a little better, but... *shrug*

<complaint>
I wish they'd start updati
ng Krafty Kritterz again though. XD THe only thing I DIDN'T scoff at at first.
</complaint>

WOW, sorry for the off-topicness. D:> Anyway, I think they should just move the hammies over to WEbbies jr. XD
Lol you sound like my sister lps3cheese
8llub is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #124
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview ***UPDATE: Demo Removed***

I was very disappointed and will not be asking my parents for a hammster pet from webkinz.

I did it twice because the first time I thought I missed something so my cousins an d I went through it again.

What a waste there are so much that could have been done with and they missed the target completely.

After all of us 4 cousins and I just didn't like, our ages range quite a bit too so I can't see what age group this would attract, unless it is like the estore made for adults.

Some of the tunnels look like they were designed by a teenager girl and others by a 7 years old. Nothing against them but seriously, it looks like those things you buy and paste on your walls to make them look better when your rooms is so plane.

So simply nothing to do I think that If I was hammester I die if I was in an place like that so boring.

I also wish that we could make him slide when going down the ramp none of that here.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:22 PM   #125

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
I thought Mazi'n Hamsters is where you get to design a theme for it-the stuff kind of like Zumbuddies. I liked it. I would reccommend it.
I'm working on my Signature right now so it will come out soon.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:41 PM   #126
Future FBI Agent!

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

I wrote this to Ganz. Please tell me what you think.

Dear Ganz,
It seems that you are only posting the positive comments, this is Feedback Friday. I am rather disappointed. It seems that you are misleading your customers! Feedback Friday will always have its positive and negative comments. If you can not bear to put up the negative comments than maybe you should quit having Feedback Friday!

Thank you for your cooperation,
Woolacet
woolacet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:15 PM   #127

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I find this all very interesting.

1. I couldn't get the Hamster game to work, even after downloading the special thing needed to make it work. Tried several times the day it was up. Now it's gone. From what some people were saying, it sounded like a fun game. Wonder if Ganz will fix the glitches and get it back in WW soon?

2. So, Ganz only wants "positive" feedback on the Ganz Newz site. That does not bode well for a companies image. You learn and improve your products though positive and negative feedback. Why are they so against getting negative feedback? What is it they don't want us to know? Sounds a little fishy to me.

and last, but not least:

3. I find it interesting that, at least in this thread so far, the negative posts, the ranting posts and the complaining posts, are all allowed to stay. I have had three post deleted recently because I complained about Ganz. The only reason given to me was that "WI doesn't allow rants.". No admin has answered my questions about the deleted post, although a couple of really nice members have sent me a pm with their opinions and comments. (I truly appreciate them for that! Thanks, guys!)

So, why are the "rants" still allowed in this thread? Just asking. And, will my post be deleted because I'm asking questions? Please note that this post is NOT a rant!

Fellow WI Friends, it's apparent that Ganz, does not want to hear our rants, our complaints or our opinions, be it about this little Hamster game or anything else in WW. Anybody have an extra pair of rose colored glasses? I've lost mine.

Star Child

Oh, and if this post is deleted, I want a better explanation than the "automatic" computer reply I've received so far. Just tell me why you think my post deserve to be deleted when others are allowed to remain. AND, this is NOT off topic! It's about "positive" and "negative" feed back, not only for the new Hamster game, but Ganz and WI, too!
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:17 PM   #128

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Couldn't have said it better. Well done.

Sorry I meant to reply to woolacet.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:27 PM   #129

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by 8llub
Lol you sound like my sister lps3cheese
Is this good or bad?...
ginny19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 05:07 PM   #130
mommakitty3

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
I find this all very interesting.

1. I couldn't get the Hamster game to work, even after downloading the special thing needed to make it work. Tried several times the day it was up. Now it's gone. From what some people were saying, it sounded like a fun game. Wonder if Ganz will fix the glitches and get it back in WW soon?

2. So, Ganz only wants "positive" feedback on the Ganz Newz site. That does not bode well for a companies image. You learn and improve your products though positive and negative feedback. Why are they so against getting negative feedback? What is it they don't want us to know? Sounds a little fishy to me.

and last, but not least:

3. I find it interesting that, at least in this thread so far, the negative posts, the ranting posts and the complaining posts, are all allowed to stay. I have had three post deleted recently because I complained about Ganz. The only reason given to me was that "WI doesn't allow rants.". No admin has answered my questions about the deleted post, although a couple of really nice members have sent me a pm with their opinions and comments. (I truly appreciate them for that! Thanks, guys!)

So, why are the "rants" still allowed in this thread? Just asking. And, will my post be deleted because I'm asking questions? Please note that this post is NOT a rant!

Fellow WI Friends, it's apparent that Ganz, does not want to hear our rants, our complaints or our opinions, be it about this little Hamster game or anything else in WW. Anybody have an extra pair of rose colored glasses? I've lost mine.

Star Child

Oh, and if this post is deleted, I want a better explanation than the "automatic" computer reply I've received so far. Just tell me why you think my post deserve to be deleted when others are allowed to remain. AND, this is NOT off topic! It's about "positive" and "negative" feed back, not only for the new Hamster game, but Ganz and WI, too!
I just posted on Webkinz Newz, and my post was both positive and critical of Mazing Hamsters. While there, I read approximately 150 comments. Many of these where like mine, while others were only positive. There were a few that were mostly critical, while still having something nice to say. Many said they did not get to play at all, a criticism in itself (and they were very disappointed), since they did not play the game they could not critique the game.
mommakitty is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
boringggggg

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: