Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 09:00 PM   #111
Webkinz :)
MegMar2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview ***UPDATE: Demo Removed***

WHY POSOTIVE SOMEBODY PLEASE POST NEGATIVE!!!
MegMar2001 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2010, 09:32 PM   #112
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview ***UPDATE: Demo Removed***

I guess ganz is afraid no one will buy them if theirs negative feedback. That kinda wastes the whole
point of feedback!!!!!! I really hate ganz sometimes!!!!
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:43 PM   #113

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Wow... I wonder why they took of the demo.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:08 PM   #114

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

<rant>
Ganz wants to make money. they don't care about those of us who are avid collectors of the adorable and well made plushies, they care about the ****s who come along and say "H4Y L1K3 L3T$ CH3CK IT 0UT!!". They want a quick buck, but they're losing money because word of the glitches will get out, and no one will buy buy buy. as for this one, its really not ready yet, they need to spend more time on i, then they need to send it to Webkinz Jr.!! Keep it away from our pets!! (But then... I say that about all new features.) I really wish they'd work on the stuck item glitch, the slow loading, and the sticky dock first. And don't even get me started on times when a really rare pet gets stuck. And they need to listen to the negative reviews, too... But, someone has to view them o know if they are positive or not, which means they are reading them. And I know for a fact that they DO listen to what people tell them, even if they don't like to tel what they were told. Heheh. And I know that I, at least, will still play forever and ever amen, because Webkinz has been my home away from home for 3 years now. I'll just do the same as always and ignore the features I don't like. I cope without Deluxe, ANY charm, Zumbuddies, official Webkinz clothes... Everything. No siggie pet yet, no nothing special. Pets and trading cards. Anyway, I'm getting off topic.
</rant>

Anyone will tell you that I am a major pessimist, but even I somewhat think that GANZ is good at its core, and they're more or less trying to get through these tough economy times just like us. They should consider some things a little better, but... *shrug*

<complaint>
I wish they'd start updating Krafty Kritterz again though. XD THe only thing I DIDN'T scoff at at first.
</complaint>

WOW, sorry for the off-topicness. D:> Anyway, I think they should just move the hammies over to WEbbies jr. XD
ginny19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:27 PM   #115
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I think amazin Hamsters just aren't webkinz.
the style's different, the graphics are different, it should really be just it's own site.
I feel like it's too much for WW, and when they upload it, it's going to crash the server.
As mentioned already, there are so many glitches that need fixing in WW as is, the last thing they need to do is launch something this huge that's just doomed to have programming errors that'll effect everything else.
I hope if it does go through, that it'll be like zumbuddies and the charm forest: just another tab on the "Things To Do" menu that can easily be ignored and play for the regular webkinz can continue
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:48 PM   #116

mommyskinz45 has a spectacular aura about

My (Deleted) loved it she was very disappointed they took it down already ... When she went through a tunnel it turned the "rings " a differant color if or even part of a tunnel that way she could tell if she had gone that way I think they turned blue . She played with and without him in the ball. I agree he is not the cutiest but it kept her entertained I am hoping for more like zummies more interactive .

Please do not give out ages.
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 06-26-2010 at 12:07 PM..
mommyskinz45 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:57 AM   #117
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I thought it was interesting that "everyone loved the hamsters" on the WebkinzNewz feedback! Especially seeing everyone's opinion of it on here. What is the point of feedback. Ganz has got to be one of the most crooked companies I have ever encountered!
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:29 AM   #118
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I tried it and ran around the maze and thought it was ok, then one of the kids got on and found 3 rooms (I think) and so many more mazes than I did. He liked it so we have to get one. I wonder if you have to be a kid to use it?
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:39 AM   #119
KJSDOLPHIN ~

taylor-fearless has a spectacular aura about

People should know what they are buying (or possibly going to buy.) They should post negative, netural feedback of the game too.

P.S. I'm sure some posts are "i <3 webkinz" and things like that but I think that's okay to edit out beacuse it's not really feedback.
taylor-fearless is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:10 AM   #120
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

My 3 granddaughters and I tried it....the (Deleted) got discoraged fast as she had trouble controling the hampster....she had him in a ball though and I think that blocked her view....the (Deleted loved it, the (Deleted) ran through the maze in record time and said it was "lame"....I thought it was kind of cute, but it made me dizzy, I kind of kept going in circles....I have pre-ordered them from Ameriwade I especialy want the purple one and the girls are looking forward to having the plushies. Will have to wait and see when they get it up and running though we are hoping more of the things will be interactive.

Please do not give out ages.
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 06-26-2010 at 12:09 PM..
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
boringggggg

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: