Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 08:06 PM   #101
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview ***UPDATE: Demo Removed***

My comments still say "awaiting moderation" (or something like that)! The funny thing is I saw other comments "awaiting moderation" that were NOT mine! They were posted by a person with the same name as me, but they were someone else's comments "awaiting moderation". I guess if you let us know what name you posted your comments under, then we could post one under the same name and see your comments "awaiting moderation"! LOL!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2010, 08:13 PM   #102
Unregistered

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview ***UPDATE: Demo Removed***

This comes as a big surprise that they will only put up positive comments?? There are So many complaints about SO many things: The stupid Soccer Game that is too hard for kids, how long it takes you and how expensive it is to get any Zum prizes, fixing the things we all want fixed before they come up with yet another way of making more money. It's non stop with them now. Can they come out with more pets a month now? And the ever increasing Sig and Endang pets now at a really high price? The Zumbuddies were even too much! And now they want more money for this without ever addressing problems that still remain. It seems to me that they don't care about making their older customers happy, the ones who have spent thousands on Ws but are now looking only for the new, quick buck. They are losing in the end and they just don't get it.

If we are unhappy, we don't spend our money on more stuffed animals! Especially in today's economic climate. How come we all know that and they don't. Makes me think about who's running the show now. Could they be more greedy?
Old 06-25-2010, 08:21 PM   #103
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

WHAT?!?! They're only allowing positive comments?! That is just wrong!!

"Here's a yes or no question!! And we'll even publish your answers!! *but we'll only publish them if you vote "YES"!"

GEEZ!! That just makes me SO mad!!!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:30 PM   #104

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

noooooooooooo i never got to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:33 PM   #105
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

I am getting ticked at ganz for only accepting EXTREMELY positive comments. How are they supposed to improve it if they won't even hear the constructive criticism?!?!

My comment simply said:
I tried, and quite enjoyed the Mazin' Hamsters demo. After playing it for awhile, it did start to get a little boring. Though, My younger siblings LOVED it! So, perhaps it is more fun to a younger audience? I still feel the real thing is sure to be great!

I plan to get at least one Hamster. But I will probably will end up with more once I do the real thing. =)
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:44 PM   #106

Lovepooh331 is on a distinguished road

I'm a teacher and I find that I learn the most from lessons and experiences that DONT go well. These help us grow and change and make ourselves better in whatever it is that we do. While I did not do the trial run of the mazing Hamsters (after being disappointed by the Zum Buddies I am going to save my money), I find it really interesting that Ganz is only "accepting" positive remarks. How is this helping them to better their product? All it is serving to do is to pat themselves on the back (whether or not it is deserved remains to be seen).
Lovepooh331 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:56 PM   #107

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
noooooooooooo i never got to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:57 PM   #108
MegMar2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just read this and i was so bummed i didn't get to view it! I am so dumb for not getting on earlier!

ebkinz rox! so does

Oh no the bee!
MegMar2001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:59 PM   #109

15webkinz is on a distinguished road

Ganz just wants to make more money by only putting "positive" comments on Webkinz Newz.

THE GAME:

HAS BAD GRAPHICS

MADE FOR YOUNG WW PLAYERS

AND IS NOT EVEN FUN AT ALL.

Last edited by FIA; 06-25-2010 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: red ink is reserved for staff
15webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:59 PM   #110

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

There is over 100 comments on there site. All of them positive. They have never printed a negative post, that I've ever seen. And I do agree with the comments, about it making you feel sick. I am older, and I do have acute vertigo. After playing for about 10 minutes, I had to log out, it was making me dizzy. I am sure my 7 year old grandaughter will like it though. We did pre-order 2 of them from Ameriwade.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
boringggggg

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: