Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #91
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview ***UPDATE: Demo Removed***

Unfortunately, I did not get to try it. I hope they bring back the demo. Maybe they're working on another demo?
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #92
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Mazin' Hamsters Demo" Preview ***UPDATE: Demo Removed***

I know a lot of kids and adults are bummed they missed it. But truthfully ya didn't miss much besides feeling sick. It was kinda cute but after I got the flag.I thought I was gonna throw up (seriously, I'm not exaggerating!) If you've EVER been car sick OR sea sick that's what it felt like. That can't be good for you.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:56 PM   #93

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I just went and left my feedback. There were only 23 comments and it looks like they are only taking positive feedback. I left a comment saying I didn't like it and it's not suited for ww ages but more for the webkinz jr. I also said for the price it's a cheesy game. I'm sure they will quickly pull my comment down. I'm just shocked at the cost of the hamsters to get a game that has graphics from the stoneage.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 06:56 PM   #94
ish you were a
Gift Guru

melsch has a spectacular aura about

I left a comment about not being able to access it because my computer was not compatible, my comment was not posted either so I think they are only posting positive comments.
melsch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #95

clara39 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried this demo, and I find this new addition interesting, but I would really need to know more about it first. Such as...
The price range.
More features, as in what would you be able to do once you get your hamster.
Like, we know you could build tracks and compete, but what ELSE?
Am I the only one who thinks that it would be better to know a little more before preparing to rush out to the store the moment they are released?
I really don't care, if so.

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have to say that this is more for little children. Running around in circles is really not my thing! LOL!

Unless there is a lot more to this, they should have put it in Webkinz Junior!
[lang=de]I completely agree. Give us some more info, Ganz.
PLEASE? [/lang]

Last edited by clara39; 06-25-2010 at 07:30 PM..
clara39 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:32 PM   #96
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

i didn't get a chance to download the unity web player
wwf316 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #97
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by melsch
I left a comment about not being able to access it because my computer was not compatible, my comment was not posted either so I think they are only posting positive comments.
I am seeing signs of this also and that isn't quite fair. All comments should be considered. Not everyone is going to have the same feeling. I want to see not just positive but other ideas too. I like everyone's opinon..good or bad.

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I just went and left my feedback. There were only 23 comments and it looks like they are only taking positive feedback. I left a comment saying I didn't like it and it's not suited for ww ages but more for the webkinz jr. I also said for the price it's a cheesy game. I'm sure they will quickly pull my comment down. I'm just shocked at the cost of the hamsters to get a game that has graphics from the stoneage.
Sad to say I have experienced this as well.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:41 PM   #98
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
There are 75 comments now, all of them "positive" in their tone.

My comment, which was that I don't think this feature is worth spending extra money on, wasn't approved.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:41 PM   #99
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
There are 75 comments now, all of them "positive" in their tone.

My comment, which was that I don't think this feature is worth spending extra money on, wasn't approved.
Seriously? Oh my FIA
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:51 PM   #100
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
Seriously? Oh my FIA
Well, I don't suppose I can blame them. They wanted to know what I liked best about the feature, and I didn't exactly respond to their question. But, I did say that I thought the hamster was cute.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
boringggggg

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: