Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces March Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces March Contest

Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has announced their contest for March. The contest starts today and ends on March 31st. For this contest, they want to know your top ten good luck charms. Five randomly chosen, lucky winners will receive the virtual Caramel Lion, April's Pet of the Month. For more information on this contest, click HERE
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2011, 11:05 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness!
Webkinz :)

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Announces March Contest

Cool! I think I'll enter that i really want the carmel lion
Arya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:11 AM   #3
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That sounds like a fun contest. I think I'll enter
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:30 AM   #4
TheMac is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds really cool. I like the name of it. Although Ganz has and does have a lot of great contests, I wonder when the winners will be posted for a lot of these because I have entered a lot of their contests and they still have not announced the winners. I mean, it could be they know what they are doing (Ganz-->) and it may just be me (Me-->)
TheMac is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:12 PM   #5
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

sounds like another cute contest. so i will "AGAIN" root everyone on and hope one of our members win that lovely lion!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by TheMac
Sounds really cool. I like the name of it. Although Ganz has and does have a lot of great contests, I wonder when the winners will be posted for a lot of these because I have entered a lot of their contests and they still have not announced the winners. I mean, it could be they know what they are doing (Ganz-->) and it may just be me (Me-->)
Not just you LOL
I have entered a lot of them too, including the Pink Room for the Love Puffin and that was a month ago, and the Love Puffin isn't even for sale anymore after Valentine's day, so makes no sense really. Guess next Valentine's Day it will be announced for LOL

Oh well, I can come up with this list, going to enter
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #7

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

This is an cool contest. I hope everyone does good. Good luck everyone!
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:26 PM   #8
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by TheMac
View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Not just you LOL
I have entered a lot of them too, including the Pink Room for the Love Puffin and that was a month ago, and the Love Puffin isn't even for sale anymore after Valentine's day, so makes no sense really. Guess next Valentine's Day it will be announced for LOL

Oh well, I can come up with this list, going to enter
Me too, me too! I entered the contest where you list ten new rooms you'd like for the clubhouse, or something like that, and the prize was to be eStore points. I haven't seen the winners for that one.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:49 PM   #9
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Sounds like a fun contest! The Caramel Loin is Sooo Cute!

sorry I meant lion
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:15 PM   #10
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Contest for March???? Whatever happened to the announcement of winners for the Haiku poetry contest about SNOW?? Maybe next winter.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: