Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 07:16 AM   #81
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

i was so excited when i saw this, then when i saw the pets i was so disappointed. these are ones that are still hanging around in stores
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2010, 07:30 AM   #82
Webkinz :)

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

i have 3 elephants all full size
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:44 AM   #83
I`mma be a

webkinzgirly612 is a name known to allwebkinzgirly612 is a name known to allwebkinzgirly612 is a name known to all

Aww I already have all of them besides the signature pig and I bet it`s going 2 be like 30.00 sadly. I ALWAYS see these in the stores I go to for webkinz.
webkinzgirly612 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:48 AM   #84
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default [langtitle=pt]Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets[/langtitle]

I think Gantz is using the Brett Favre definition of retire: "Um, maybe, I don't know, um...."]
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:48 AM   #85
Boxfun

Boxfun is on a distinguished road

Sig. Pig isn't retired,?
I see it all the time...
My local i guess store has a lot of retired webkinz
(I got the brown cow from there)
Boxfun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:49 AM   #86
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Awes. Too bad it's not the LovePuppy....
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:50 AM   #87
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I think they are trying to "hype" sales of these pets in stores that still have them for sale and for their overstock of the pets.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:04 AM   #88
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Ya know what? Ganz probably has a bunch of these pets sitting in a warehouse because theyy weren't very popular and decided to pretend they made some especially for this!
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:19 AM   #89
Unregistered

Wink [langtitle=da]Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets[/langtitle]

[lang=da]LOL i got my sig. pig at the end of june[/lang]
Old 07-14-2010, 08:23 AM   #90
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by WillWork4KC
Oh brother! What part of 'retired' does Ganz not understand?
Agreed. I am a trader, and I know this will make the values of these drop dramatically. I always see these. Please bring back, I don't know, NOT the most common pets! I got a pig 1 years ago!
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
4chocolate7, blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: