Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 11:56 PM   #71
Webkinz :)
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

im glad they are bringing back retired pets based off of popular demand. every kid should get a chance to own the pets they want, no reason to make certain items so ridiculously priced.
kwgriffi is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2010, 12:20 AM   #72

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Nothing that comes out of Ganz's press releases and tweets can be trusted information. Case in point ~ Creative Director said at the Twitter Party on April 30, 2010 that a revised Deluxe Family Plan would be reinstated ~ and now this retiring/unretiring nonsense ...
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:21 AM   #73

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I have seen all those pets in the stores near me recently, though none of my stores have gotten in the June or July webkinz yet. I finally had to buy the June pets that I wanted on ebay. I am happy for people who couldn't find those pets but for me those are all available already.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:22 AM   #74

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

I love the cute pigs....:fp::fp::fp::fp:
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:23 AM   #75

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Red face Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I find it REALLY hard to believe that those were the most requested retired pets. I wonder what the real story is with those pets.

After seeing which pets were now un-retired I would stick to my theory that they found a few pallets of these somewhere, which is why it is only a limited re-release.

There is no way that the blue rhino is a most requested retired pet (unless for the PSI); the gorilla and the elephant - nu-uuh; the pigs - maybe could see that being somewhere on the list, but not as a most requested retired.

What else is Ganz going to un-retire or re-release into e-store (glam boutique ring any bells?). Not one of Ganz's best ideas.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:39 AM   #76
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Jake
I remember back when Ganz said once a pet was retired, they were always retired. What ever happened to that dishonest philosophy?
I think you just answered your own question by using the words, "GANZ" and "dishonest". Frankly, my family just doesn't trust GANZ anymore. They are constantly saying one thing and then doing another, so because of that we have become VERY selective when choosing pets (read: NO estore pets).

As for these pets- meh. We never wanted them the first time around anyway- but I'm happy for anyone who wanted a second chance to get one though.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:48 AM   #77
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Omg, maybe they'll re-release the..the..Love puppy..

I'm really excited they're bringing back the retired ones!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:49 AM   #78
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by kwgriffi
im glad they are bringing back retired pets based off of popular demand. every kid should get a chance to own the pets they want, no reason to make certain items so ridiculously priced.
Agreed. I would be thrilled to see all the retired pets come back one by one, and then go retired again... etc. I never approved the ridiculous prices on ebay; this was a KIDS game. Kids don't have that money. And I don't think Webkinz should be for the rich amongst us.
And rare items are nice and all... but hey, we can get over that, can't we? Besides, don't we áll want those special items? I don't mind, personally. I got some ''highly valueable'' items and don't care if they go down in worth the least. I like sharing the joy.

No, bring them all back, let everybody enjoy all the webbies and make us all smile.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:06 AM   #79
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I WISH THE AMERICAN ALBINO WOULD BE REALEASED AGAIN AND THE BLACK FREISIAN BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY HORSES I DON'T Have
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:09 AM   #80

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

The signature pig was retired?

I thought I saw some at a few canadian stores . .
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
4chocolate7, blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: