Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 09:48 PM   #61
I Love me some
Webkinz :)

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
GUYS! Let's just roll with it.
I agree. Let's just go with it and see how far Ganz goes.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2010, 09:57 PM   #62
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

This disappoints me. I remember back when Ganz said once a pet was retired, they were always retired. What ever happened to that dishonest philosophy?
Jake is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:20 PM   #63
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

This is really great, no kidding!
But, why don't they add the REALLY retired pets, and REALLY hard to get ones, like the /, or the Pegasus. It would make a specific Webkinz lover very happy *wink wink*

P.S., I don't get why some people are complaining. They aren't being dishonest, they are being generous! This is a chance for all those Webkinz lovers out there to be able to get a retired Webkinz they've wanted for a while!
ChristmasCheer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #64
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I find it REALLY hard to believe that those were the most requested retired pets. I wonder what the real story is with those pets.

That's Excactly what I'm thinking...........
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:37 PM   #65

♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide

Ok, this makes me mad. i hope this doesn't become a regular thing. if they're just going to bring things back, values will go down. the reason certain things are so valuable is because you can't get them anymore.
♠sara♠ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:43 PM   #66
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by ChristmasCheer
I don't get why some people are complaining. They aren't being dishonest, they are being generous!
They are being dishonest, when Justin had an interview with the creative director for the first time I recall him saying once something is retired then it will not return. The fact that they did this means they didn't follow through with what they originally planned (and almost guaranteed until now).
Jake is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:45 PM   #67
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OOO, I really want that Rhino I never did get one and I wanted that Shiny Rhino truck
The Gorilla's item is that Nice hanging chair and that goes GREAT in thhe primate room I am making, now I can actually AFFORD one The ELEPHANT Ganz It is a CLASSIC and I am going to get a couple of them
Do I sense MORE Elephant stories
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:46 PM   #68
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets[/langtitle]

View Post Originally Posted by ChristmasCheer
This is really great, no kidding!

P.S., I don't get why some people are complaining. They aren't being dishonest, they are being generous! This is a chance for all those Webkinz lovers out there to be able to get a retired Webkinz they've wanted for a while!
I have to agree with you, Christmas Cheer, Thank YOU Ganz!!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:54 PM   #69
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Animalia;20089129]
View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Do NOT make the cheeky cat and dog. There will be a lot of tears and would cause Ganz a BIG BIG BIG problem. Think realistically, not selfishly

I hope you're right WillWork4KC! I would love some of those retired pets. And why shouldn't they make those pets Amygirl8? I think it'd be great. I understand the whole trading thing but this would be a lot easier and more convenient.
Because bringing back super rare pets is selfish- think of all the people who paid hard earned $$$ for those pets only to have the newer people get them for.... what.... $12?
It will always be the more recent retired pets.
If there were to bring them back that would be like special treatment. Catering to the newer players. Def. not what a company should do.
I would smell class action. They would make, say, $50,000 off the cheekies and loves and sherbets. Then so many people would quit they would lose up to $100,000 a month. And if a law suit is involved possibly up to maybe $500,000. Not going to do that.

Plus I think it's selfish. I think the fair thing is everyone has to earn specific Webbies the same way.

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I find it REALLY hard to believe that those were the most requested retired pets. I wonder what the real story is with those pets.
Lots of extra stock... the Siggie Pig no one probably even requested. I'm thinking some people went snooping around the factory, find those pets, and Ganz went through a few hoops to make it seem as if they listened... then rereleased them. I think they retire them when they go through enough fur for one pet. Which is why they are so few cheeky cats and dogs- they had less $$ = less fur back then. I sure do hope they don't find a set of cheekies or loves or sherbets down there. That would be a lot of unhappy customers.

Last edited by jaspyr; 07-13-2010 at 10:54 PM..
jaspyr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:32 PM   #70
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

This is very angering. What happened to Retired means Retired? I don't think
Ganz brought back these pets just because Kids were asking for it. I think they
brought it back for MORE MONEY.

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
This is very angering. What happened to Retired means Retired? I don't think
Ganz brought back these pets just because Kids were asking for it. I think they
brought it back for MORE MONEY.
I am glad some people are excited about it, I know how it feels to get a pet you have been wanting... but
seriously? I know I worked hard to get my Rhino and Gorilla PSI. And I still don't have the Signature Pig PSI. And now, everything will be common? Also, like others said, some people paid extra money online for these because they were supposively "not available anymore" I just don't like it. What is happening to Ganz?

Last edited by kittyhub54; 07-13-2010 at 11:32 PM..
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
4chocolate7, blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: