Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 07:57 PM   #31
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

View Post Originally Posted by watatatow
I don't want to be miss understood or rude, but why is a pig a most wanted webkinz?

Here is a list of retired pets that we all want to come back

Cheeky Cat,
Cheeky dog,
Love puppy,
Love puppy,
did I mention Love puppy?

I bet ganz will get lots of approval from this list of most wanted pets.

You better think about this one Ganz can you see $$$ coming in from this list? Back than there wasn't many players on webkinz and now it's in the millions. Just Imagine
Honey, That is most definitely not going to happen, this will be horrible for people who spend hundreds on them.

View Post Originally Posted by Cindy B
Those pets are very expensive for people to purchase now, I would LOVE to have one, but I don't have $100+ to spend on just one webbie. I could see that the people who have bought them at the high prices would be very upset if they were re-released. I would be Maybe Ganz could make a replica of the pets, almost the same, but not quite. And I'm not talking about the funky colored cheekys haha
Maybe a Lil' Kinz version, with a different PSI.
Moonbow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2010, 07:58 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

Cindy B will become famous soon enough

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets[/langtitle]

View Post Originally Posted by WillWork4KC
My theory: they're testing the waters. Ganz would love nothing more than to flood the market with major-league retirees.

I smell "class action" in the air.
[lang=de]Could Ganz really be sued for that?[/lang]
Cindy B is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:00 PM   #33
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

My little theory: they're testing the waters. They would love nothing more than flooding the market with major-league retirees. With the amount of money I've soaked into obtaining retirees I'd gladly sign on to a class-action.
i have not gone wild on retired pets. the only one i did get was the sherbet bunny, and i paid 55 for it.
i have to agree with you that if ganz were to UNRETIRE those major league retired pets, there would probably be many to stand with you in that suit.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #34
mich1333

mommyhenderson has a spectacular aura aboutmommyhenderson has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I guess someone at the Ganz warehouse found extra stock of these!
I say big deal!
mommyhenderson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:09 PM   #35
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

My guess is they have all the plushes already and want to sell them. Not sure how I feel about this...
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:09 PM   #36
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

Thats cool if anyone didnt get them the first time around....but in alot of stores that sell webkinz where i live you can still find all of them if you look hard enough.
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:10 PM   #37

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I just got the Rhino last week at Justice for 7.99 and I see the elephant and floppy pig at the Pharmacy down the road.

I wish they would bring the Sig. Golden Retreiver back.

Maybe one day. lol
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:12 PM   #38
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

That's really dumb....
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #39
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

My theory: they're testing the waters. Ganz would love nothing more than to flood the market with major-league retirees.

I smell "class action" in the air.
[QUOTE=Amygirl8;20088646]Do NOT make the cheeky cat and dog. There will be a lot of tears and would cause Ganz a BIG BIG BIG problem. Think realistically, not selfishly

I hope you're right WillWork4KC! I would love some of those retired pets. And why shouldn't they make those pets Amygirl8? I think it'd be great. I understand the whole trading thing but this would be a lot easier and more convenient.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #40
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Oh my goodness!!!! What happened to "Once it's Retired, IT'S GONE!"?!?!? This is a huge disappointment for me. Bad idea, Ganz.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
4chocolate7, blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: