Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #21
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

I think this is from the Friday Feedback on Webkinz Newz. I remember it said that which retired would you like to come back?
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #22
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Do NOT make the cheeky cat and dog. There will be a lot of tears and would cause Ganz a BIG BIG BIG problem. Think realistically, not selfishly

However I am pleased, since these aren't too "retired-worthy" pets. They ahve them at my local green earth, but I'll be able to get myself a floppy pig soon Maybe..
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #23
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

Sorry for the people who want the PSIs to stay valuable,but YESSS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE RHINO! I bought my sis one for her B-day and it's super cute! Plus I accidentally picked one with 2 Magic Ws! I've wanted one ever since I got her hers!
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:48 PM   #24
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Don't worry guys. There are still lots of other PSFs that are still valuable.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:48 PM   #25
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets[/langtitle]

[lang=de]Um... kind of a disappointment.[/lang]
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #26

Cindy B will become famous soon enough

Hopefully this will be all, a lot of us have worked really hard in the trading room to get retired pets' PSI!
Cindy B is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:50 PM   #27

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

I don't want to be miss understood or rude, but why is a pig a most wanted webkinz?

Here is a list of retired pets that we all want to come back

Cheeky Cat,
Cheeky dog,
Love puppy,
Love puppy,
did I mention Love puppy?

I bet ganz will get lots of approval from this list of most wanted pets.

You better think about this one Ganz can you see $$$ coming in from this list? Back than there wasn't many players on webkinz and now it's in the millions. Just Imagine
watatatow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:53 PM   #28
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz announced to retailers a short time ago that they are bringing back a handful of pets from retirement for a "short time only". If you weren't able to get one of these plushies the first time around, take a look at your local Webkinz retailer in the next month or so. You might find something interesting peering at you from the plushie shelf.
  • The Webkinz Elephant was officially retired in June 2008.
  • The Webkinz Floppy Pig was officially retired in August 2008.
  • The Webkinz Rhino was officially retired in May 2008.
  • The Lil Kinz Gorilla was officially retired in December 2007.
  • The Webkinz Signature Pig was last available in March 2010.

If you are trading for the Pet Specific Item for one of these pets, be careful, the value of those items could be affected by this limited re-release.
Yay! This is what I was hoping would happen. They brought back more recent retirements and only for a limited time. I want the floppy pig BADLY.
Moonbow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #29
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

My theory: they're testing the waters. Ganz would love nothing more than to flood the market with major-league retirees.

I smell "class action" in the air.

Last edited by WillWork4KC; 07-13-2010 at 07:56 PM..
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #30

Cindy B will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by watatatow
I don't want to be miss understood or rude, but why is a pig a most wanted webkinz?

Here is a list of retired pets that we all want to come back

Cheeky Cat,
Cheeky dog,
Love puppy,
Love puppy,
did I mention Love puppy?

I bet ganz will get lots of approval from this list of most wanted pets.

You better think about this one Ganz can you see $$$ coming in from this list? Back than there wasn't many players on webkinz and now it's in the millions. Just Imagine
Those pets are very expensive for people to purchase now, I would LOVE to have one, but I don't have $100+ to spend on just one webbie. I could see that the people who have bought them at the high prices would be very upset if they were re-released. I would be Maybe Ganz could make a replica of the pets, almost the same, but not quite. And I'm not talking about the funky colored cheekys haha
Cindy B is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
4chocolate7, blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: