Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 10:33 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

Well, I am not impressed by the ones they decided to re-release. Also, it bothers me that they had said once retired, always retired, but now look at this... as for those glad that they aren't the cheeky cat/dog, love puppy etc. People could not call ganz and complain that they had bought there's from somewhere at high prices. Those people chose to do that. You can go to Walmart and by a tv for $200 and then when it goes down to $50 complain to the store about it. That's just the way it is. People were/are willing to pay those high prices and that is there choice- NOT Ganz's. I really would like to see some of those highly sought after ones and I was somebody who bought the love puppy and sherbert bunny for crazy prices, but that was my decision.[/COLOR]
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2010, 11:04 PM   #172
mamamick3
Lil Kinz

Mamamick3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will be out looking for the Lil' Kinz Gorilla!! I just love my Lil' Kinz pets!!:gor:
Mamamick3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:56 PM   #173
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

what is with ganz ????
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:24 AM   #174
galbior

galbior is a jewel in the roughgalbior is a jewel in the rough

Unhappy Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

I saw some of you really don't like these ideea and some agree it.
At mine i like and i don't like. First i like because i play webkinz only for one year and in my country webkinz
had appear 1 year and 1\2 ago. I don't like these webkinz which are going to rerealase. Execpt pig and rhino all of them look horible. Why they didn't make again a unicorn ?
galbior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:06 AM   #175
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Well, I am not impressed by the ones they decided to re-release. Also, it bothers me that they had said once retired, always retired, but now look at this... as for those glad that they aren't the cheeky cat/dog, love puppy etc. People could not call ganz and complain that they had bought there's from somewhere at high prices. Those people chose to do that. You can go to Walmart and by a tv for $200 and then when it goes down to $50 complain to the store about it. That's just the way it is. People were/are willing to pay those high prices and that is there choice- NOT Ganz's. I really would like to see some of those highly sought after ones and I was somebody who bought the love puppy and sherbert bunny for crazy prices, but that was my decision.[/COLOR]
I agree with you ENTIRELY! Like you said the people spent their money (however much) of their own free will. And they purchased the pets knowing they would loose a ton of money and knowing Ganz had no involvemnet. To attack Ganz would be pointless. I agree that when Ganz said a pet is retired it means it stays retired. But just like Ganz has every right to retire pets, and release pets, they also have the right to re-release pets. Like I had said in an earlier post, the lil' Unicorn came out of retirement earlier in the year and NOBODY complained. And even being re-released that pet is still kind of rare to find. It's only when Ganz doesn't release what everybody already has or don't want that people overreact. What if everyone had the Cheekies and Love Puppy? What if EVERY single member had at least one of those rare pets, or even two! Then Ganz rereleased them. Would everyone be upset? If you choose to spend all of your money on one pet that's fine. But don't get upse if Gnz decides to do what they want to do with THEIR company. I remember when Beanie Babies were the most popular plush. And I guarantee that no one would have complained if they re-released a pet. Also to all the people complaining that "NO! IF THE CHEEKIES ARE RE-RELEASED MY ITEM WILL LOOSE VALUE!" "WHO CARES!" It's just a virtual image! It's one of the most selfish things to say by complaining about your pet loosing super rare status. Some kids didn't even get these pets first time around. And some never will! So everyone please just be greatful and think about others. Wow if I had time to type up all this I need to get a life. LOL But seriously everyone just go with what Ganz is doing. And WHO CARES if you don't like the pet! (no offense to anyone) DON'T BUY IT THEN! If Ganz wants to release the Cheekies they will. Anyway just trust Ganz knows what they're doing.

-Animalia
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:36 AM   #176
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
What does that mean? And the signature pig isn't retired!
It says it was last available in March 2010
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:38 AM   #177
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

LOL I kinda like this idea I don't like some of the retired pets but I do want the floppy pig its so cute LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:44 PM   #178
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Ugh, I was hoping for some of the older ones. They have most of those around here.
Munchies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 04:44 PM   #179

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I disagree. Even companies such as Mattel bring back popular retired items such as Malibu Barbie. I don't mind if my retired Webkinz come back. It gives people a chance to pick them up now, if they weren't a weren't into Webinz the first time around when the item was out.

I think it would be great if they ran their survey and asked which animals people might like to see again.

I would love to get the Signature Calico cat, or the Love Puppy.

View Post Originally Posted by WillWork4KC

I smell "class action" in the air.
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 04:50 PM   #180
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
I agree with you ENTIRELY! Like you said the people spent their money (however much) of their own free will. And they purchased the pets knowing they would loose a ton of money and knowing Ganz had no involvemnet. To attack Ganz would be pointless. I agree that when Ganz said a pet is retired it means it stays retired. But just like Ganz has every right to retire pets, and release pets, they also have the right to re-release pets. Like I had said in an earlier post, the lil' Unicorn came out of retirement earlier in the year and NOBODY complained. And even being re-released that pet is still kind of rare to find. It's only when Ganz doesn't release what everybody already has or don't want that people overreact. What if everyone had the Cheekies and Love Puppy? What if EVERY single member had at least one of those rare pets, or even two! Then Ganz rereleased them. Would everyone be upset? If you choose to spend all of your money on one pet that's fine. But don't get upse if Gnz decides to do what they want to do with THEIR company. I remember when Beanie Babies were the most popular plush. And I guarantee that no one would have complained if they re-released a pet. Also to all the people complaining that "NO! IF THE CHEEKIES ARE RE-RELEASED MY ITEM WILL LOOSE VALUE!" "WHO CARES!" It's just a virtual image! It's one of the most selfish things to say by complaining about your pet loosing super rare status. Some kids didn't even get these pets first time around. And some never will! So everyone please just be greatful and think about others. Wow if I had time to type up all this I need to get a life. LOL But seriously everyone just go with what Ganz is doing. And WHO CARES if you don't like the pet! (no offense to anyone) DON'T BUY IT THEN! If Ganz wants to release the Cheekies they will. Anyway just trust Ganz knows what they're doing.

-Animalia
I'm sorry, Animalia, but some of your posts have seemed slightly offensive to me. If it's selfish to complain about your pet loosing super-rare status, is it selfish to want your gold to go up in value? Exactly. And if it's just a virtual image or a plush, why do people need them so bad? Some of your statements can be counter-productive.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
4chocolate7, blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: