Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 03:58 PM   #161
Lil Kinz
puggster44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

they should of brought back the cheeky dog and cat for a short amount of time!
puggster44 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2010, 05:40 PM   #162
Do, or Do Not.
Webkinz :)

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

Why didn't they bring back the Cheeky Cat...?
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:50 PM   #163
Lil Kinz

Warriorcat4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

Why don't they bring back the signature Timber Wolf???!!! I already have the pig!! I hope they will bring more back!!! :fp::gwolf:
Warriorcat4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:26 PM   #164
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

I understand completely bringing back items that were sold at grossly inflated prices (e.g. love puppy) because Ganz stands to cash in big, and a bunch of newer players would be happy to have those items (even if I did dish out a ton of money for my purple bunny, I enjoy it and have no reason to give it up.) I also understand completely the decline in value of an item.

Toys are not collectibles like jewelry or artwork, unless they are unique artistic creations. Even then, if there are enough released, their value will decrease over time.

At the time at which I was into webkinz, I was very interested in gathering as many of them as I could, and now I'm not at all. I have many that I find ugly, in spite of their supposed "rarity" or "retired-ness" (e.g. black and white and gold and white cats) or redundant (chocolate lab and yellow lab.) Those particular ones don't have their tags, but they're brand new, and I bet some kid would be happy to play with them.

I also have some that are brand new, with their tags that I don't want (e.g. snowman.) The disheartening part is that I just looked into the amounts for which those few new with tag ones I have are selling, and there seems to be no chance of me recovering the $15 apiece that I spent on them. Once again, though, they'll probably be sitting in a plastic bin in my closet for the next ten years (or until a friend's kid has a birthday and I have to bring a present for it.)
Rainribbon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #165

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

MOST WANTED???!!!!!!! These are like totally UNWANTED!!!!! The floppy pig is ok. However seriously bring back ones we REALLY want, such as the love puppy, cheekies, siggies, ect. If Ganz thinks these are the most wanted where do they get thier info? Same with when they brought back color storm. Ganz needs to get REAL most wanted's! BTW I see some of these pets ALL around stores everywhere.
supergirl1990 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #166
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Do NOT make the cheeky cat and dog. There will be a lot of tears and would cause Ganz a BIG BIG BIG problem. Think realistically, not selfishly

However I am pleased, since these aren't too "retired-worthy" pets. They ahve them at my local green earth, but I'll be able to get myself a floppy pig soon Maybe..
For anyone who has quoted a post saying this, it is not my words but the words of Amygirl8. I do not fully agree with this statement so don't confuse this opinion with my opinions. There was a glitch that caused my name to appear in the top of the quote box. Once again this is not my opinion. It just appears as my opinion. I did not want any confusion.

-Animalia
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:08 PM   #167
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Okay, to answer everyone questioning "Why didn't they bring back the Cheekies or the love puppy, blah blah blah,"

They just found some extra stock lying around. The materials for those webbies are probably expensive/hard-to-find.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:47 PM   #168
god is awesome is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

The signature pig is cute!And the :gor:is two.
god is awesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:52 PM   #169

webkinzyorkie11 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think i'll get the

i wish it was the cheeky dog cheeky cat shurbert bunny or (my most wanted)LOVE PUPPY
webkinzyorkie11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:04 PM   #170
I'M A FREE SPIRIT
Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

Remember most people like the rare pets (Such as love puppy, cheeky cat. ECT.), because they're rare, if they un-retire them (even temporarily), they will not be rare. Also people who have bought the pets for hundreds will be angry and complain to ganz, they will lose customers most likely, and there could be a small chance they discontinue webkinz.
Moonbow is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
4chocolate7, blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: