Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 02:31 PM   #121
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

YES!! The Rhino is being rereleased!! I've been wanting that pet for a while!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2010, 02:48 PM   #122
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Personally, I would have preferred to see some of the rarer pets being re-released as it would have made a lot of people happy. This is, after all, a children's game and it's about them. Not about the exclusiveness of collecting or speculation as to what is most in demand.
For those of us that paid big bucks for the really and truly wanted rares, remember that it was our choice to do so. No one forced us.
Furthermore, most (if not all) of those purchases were done through auction sites and not Ganz retailers, so Ganz saw NONE of those profits and were not involved. Remember, also, the disclaimer we all agreed to when playing in WW. (To paraphrase: No guarantee is given or implied.) So all this talk of "class action suit" is just that - talk.
Even though I'm not keen on the pets Ganz decided to re-release - I, for one, am happy for those who will now get a chance to obtain these pets.
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:27 PM   #123
Luv4Lollipops

Awesome!!! I can get the elephant now!
Old 07-14-2010, 03:30 PM   #124
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by MAMA5517
What's the point of retiring something, if you're going to bring it back within the month or even the year. I think the values for these pets PSI's will go way down!
I agree. Some people I'm sure just spent I good deal of cash on one of these, just to hear that they'll be coming back! *head desk*
Anyways, I don't think there are any that I want that I don't have. Maybe the Floppy Pig. What I also don't get is that they're bringing back the Signature Pig. I still see plenty of them!
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:21 PM   #125
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
I think you just answered your own question by using the words, "GANZ" and "dishonest". Frankly, my family just doesn't trust GANZ anymore. They are constantly saying one thing and then doing another, so because of that we have become VERY selective when choosing pets (read: NO estore pets).

As for these pets- meh. We never wanted them the first time around anyway- but I'm happy for anyone who wanted a second chance to get one though.
I have the Rhino and Floppy Pig. + You're right, I really can't trust GANZ nor can anyone else nowadays. I've been a member of Webkinz since 2006 and I remember back when it was one new Webkinz every maybe 3 months. That was so much better than what it's like now. Ugh, I don't know. I just give up.

Also, if they ever did something like rerelease the Cheeky Dog and Cheeky Cat, I would be infuriated. I had to wait so long to finally get good enough items to trade and get their PSI's, and the values of their stoves would drop to what an older non-retired Webkinz PSI is today.

Last edited by Jake; 07-14-2010 at 04:23 PM..
Jake is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:30 PM   #126
Akawah the
Webkinz :)

Akawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonder

First, since when is the Sig Pig retired? Also what's the point of retiring a pet if you're just bringing it back again? This completely pointless although I may get one of the pets anyway.
Akawah8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:40 PM   #127
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

What about the Signature Wolf?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:56 PM   #128

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

Awesome! I think this is a great idea. I hope Ganz does this again! Btw, I never knew the Sig. Pig retired!
xDNetalya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:02 PM   #129
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

What's the point of retiring something if your going to re-release it?
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:40 PM   #130

xWebkinzPup is on a distinguished road

omg they should bring back the webkinz brown cheeky dog and regular cheeky cat also love Puppy!!!!!!!!!!!
xWebkinzPup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
4chocolate7, blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: