Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 09:59 AM   #101
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

View Post Originally Posted by jaspyr
Hopefully not the cheeky cat, cheeky dog, love puppy, and sherbet bunny. :/
Good lord, I hope not. I paid $180 for my love puppy. I will blow up at them if they do that.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2010, 10:00 AM   #102
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I think this is treading on GANZ's own feet a bit.

I somehow believe a statement by them a few years back...
"Once something is retired, it's never coming back."
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:19 AM   #103
bobdraws
Webkinz :)

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

Wow people!!!!! YOU should all be happy they did this!!!!!! Some people can't find these pets!!!!!! You guys weren't mad when they rereleased the lil unicon!!! Be content!!!!
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:24 AM   #104
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

People. They were not being dishonest. It said once its retired, its done. BUT it says its for a limited time. They have never done the once its retired its dine thing except for the Snowboarding Torque.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:38 AM   #105
eipjimmy has a spectacular aura abouteipjimmy has a spectacular aura about

I think it's great for the people who want one of these pets, but unfair to those who have traded good stuff for valuable retired psi. I think Ganz is using it as a way to boost sales from avid adult collectors. Everyone should remember this was intended to be a childrens toy/activity.
eipjimmy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:00 PM   #106
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Hey Ganz has already done "limited" versions of retired virtual items (like the elephant statue) so there is nothing to stop them from doing the same with pets.

The "unretiring" of pets has a huge impact on the value of retired pets - there is no way anyone should buy them as an investment and anyone who has a retired pet that they are holding on to would be wise to sell them soon.

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
People. They were not being dishonest. It said once its retired, its done. BUT it says its for a limited time. They have never done the once its retired its dine thing except for the Snowboarding Torque.
Actually I beg to differ - retired is retired - a limited engagement return means it is not retired.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:04 PM   #107
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

ameriade has ALL of those for sale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so they aren't really that rare
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:10 PM   #108
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Perhaps the WIGEV needs to reflect how rare it really is not just a retirement date. Those Gorilla chairs are still listed as high value which does not make a lot of sense if they are still available.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:12 PM   #109

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

That's pretty cool! I didn't that the signature pig was retired. And maybe bring back the love puppy?
honeybunny0517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:18 PM   #110
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I wish they had more interesting pets, pets that were valued more. I agree with MAMA5517, if you are going to retire something then bring it back what's the point?!

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
Good lord, I hope not. I paid $180 for my love puppy. I will blow up at them if they do that.
I'm about to be in that situation. There is a store in my area that is the only store that sells the love puppy and it's $210 with tax. I have it on layaway there lucky for me. I was worried that someone might snatch it up before I had the chance to finish saving up for it. Now I have about $188 and until the end of October to finish paying it off. But, I figured it out and should have it sometime in August.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 07-14-2010 at 12:18 PM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
4chocolate7, blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: