Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 08:24 AM   #91
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

Aww,Ganz,c'mon!You go and bring back the Sig.pig,and no Sig.german sheperd?Just a pig that isin't even that rare?*Humphs away,grumbling about this*.Well,I guess some people will like seeing this,those who have not gotten or seen one before,I just wish they would do this for the Sig.german sheperd,because I've been searching for months with no luck.And no AMERICAN COCKER SPANIEL?OR CHEEKY ANIMALS,OR LOVE PUPPY?Please do more of this,Ganz!
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2010, 08:29 AM   #92
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: [langtitle=pt]Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets[/langtitle]

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
I think Gantz is using the Brett Favre definition of retire: "Um, maybe, I don't know, um...."

LOL! Thanks for the laugh. So true.
jaspyr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:37 AM   #93
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets

"retired"-defined..."re-release...when a webkinz pet is retired it means it will be released again at some point in the future...

roflol

Some of those pets are very cute, but I sure wish they would re-release some of the more desired webkinz pets. I guess they must have found a huge shipment of these hidden away somewhere and need to sell them.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:39 AM   #94
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Wow! I know they had the poll about it, and the forum question. but I didn't think they would actually do it. It's a shame none of the Cheekys are coming back, though.
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:41 AM   #95
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Oh and sorry but I don't believe that kids and retailers have flooded Ganz with calls about this particular set of pets..not possible...that has to be a selling tactic...
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:54 AM   #96
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: [langtitle=de]Re: Ganz Announces Limited Re-Release of Retired Pets[/langtitle]

View Post Originally Posted by Cindy B
[lang=de]Could Ganz really be sued for that?[/lang]
Yes, I honestly believe they could. Dictionary definitions may vary but are not vague: to withdraw from circulation, put out of service, etc. The case could be made that Ganz broke consumer trust via deceptive business practices.

Last edited by WillWork4KC; 07-14-2010 at 09:12 AM..
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:20 AM   #97

sageheart is on a distinguished road

Like so many others i think it would be really bad to bring back the cheekies and love puppy. Many people went through a lot to get them and paid big bucks for them. I think the way ganz brought them back was when they made the clover puppy, bubblegum cheeky cat, and blueberry cheeky dog.
sageheart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #98
candyclara987

candyclara987 will become famous soon enough

I wonder if they will bring back the love puppy?
candyclara987 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:40 AM   #99
Silver8328

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=jaspyr;20091226]
View Post Originally Posted by Animalia

Because bringing back super rare pets is selfish- think of all the people who paid hard earned $$$ for those pets only to have the newer people get them for.... what.... $12?
It will always be the more recent retired pets.
If there were to bring them back that would be like special treatment. Catering to the newer players. Def. not what a company should do.
I would smell class action. They would make, say, $50,000 off the cheekies and loves and sherbets. Then so many people would quit they would lose up to $100,000 a month. And if a law suit is involved possibly up to maybe $500,000. Not going to do that.

Plus I think it's selfish. I think the fair thing is everyone has to earn specific Webbies the same way.

Lots of extra stock... the Siggie Pig no one probably even requested. I'm thinking some people went snooping around the factory, find those pets, and Ganz went through a few hoops to make it seem as if they listened... then rereleased them. I think they retire them when they go through enough fur for one pet. Which is why they are so few cheeky cats and dogs- they had less $$ = less fur back then. I sure do hope they don't find a set of cheekies or loves or sherbets down there. That would be a lot of unhappy customers.

You don't think that you not wanting Ganz to re-release pets is being selfish? I think if anyone is being selfish it's those that don't want other people to get a chance at getting hard to find pets.

And yes lets think about those that spent all their hard earned money to buy them. It was their choice, no one forced them to grossly over pay for something. Ganz probably shouldn't of used the word retired if they had any intention of bringing them back but as far as we know they still are technically retired. Like many people have stated, Ganz just probably found left over stock and are trying to get rid of them. I highly doubt they are making more just to sell, which would be my definition of un-retiring. So my understanding is they still are retired they are just pushing old stock by making them sound special and "unretired". If they just happen to find left over stock of the cheekys or other rare pets then great and I hope they find enough for everyone who wants one.

I personally don't think Ganz will re-release those rare pets though. I think if they were going to do that they would of already. But I do like the idea of making lil versions with a different PSI.
Silver8328 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:55 AM   #100
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Fantastic!!

Though I have to say, I see these pets around all the time
Yeah me too.

But I wish they didn't bring back the signature pig..I thought mine was worth something..

View Post Originally Posted by candyclara987
I wonder if they will bring back the love puppy?
They probably won't because, some people paid a lot of money for them, and then people would get mad at GANZ and maybe sue them

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
I think Gantz is using the Brett Favre definition of retire: "Um, maybe, I don't know, um...."]
LOL
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
4chocolate7, blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: