Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 06:08 PM   #21
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Ganz announces Leo Lion Contest July 17th - 18th

Thank you for letting us know about the contest! I will definitely enter-I won't be buying the pet because I don't particularly like the design, but it would be wonderful to have one nonetheless-after all, it is my zodiac sign pet.
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #22
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

I am soooooo going to enter!!! i hope i win, that would be a great birthday gift if i won!! i am already done with my room, it cost me like 20,000 kinzcash i hope i win!! ^^
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:54 PM   #23
cocomatt812

cocomatt is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess Ganz has slide out of their small room only contest and i kind of like that!!!!!
cocomatt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:18 PM   #24
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Cool Re: Ganz announces Leo Lion Contest July 17th - 18th

Awesome!
ChristmasCheer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:40 PM   #25

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

cool
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:56 PM   #26
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

combining those two themes has me stumped. i will have to pass up this contest. i have a junglre room for my lion. i am not going to spend kc on galactic items i dont want.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:03 AM   #27
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Ganz announces Leo Lion Contest July 17th - 18th

I would enter but I have no use and don't want that lion on my account, plus why spend kc for something I don't want? good luck to those entering!
Old 07-16-2010, 11:35 AM   #28
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

LOL I got the leo lion from the estore already so I want be entering, and no offense but I don't really think space and jungle theme would look good combined together...LOL it well look pretty ugly to me.. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 05:23 PM   #29

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Well I managed to make a pretty cool room using jungle and galaxy.....considerably more of the jungle theme, as well as pieces from other themes.
Can we make a thread, after the contest ends, to see each other's rooms? i'm very curious to see what everyone comes up with!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 01:15 PM   #30

jolene30 is on a distinguished road

That is a great idea, to have a thread that shows pics of the rooms now that the contest has ended. I also am very curious to see what others came up with because I had a really tough time and, at the end, my room looked rather odd.
jolene30 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: