Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 03:56 PM   #111
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Announces June Birthstone Pet

That's really cute! I'll have to get one for my little sister who's B-day is on June 1st!
Lelex13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2009, 06:31 PM   #112
Banned
Choclate Labs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz announces june birthstone pet

View Post Originally Posted by foxyfox
YAY IM SO GLAD IM A JUNE BIRTHDAY!!! this pet is SO sos oss sosoosos cute I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it TTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Choclate Labs is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #113
pbear007

SilverSurfer is on a distinguished road

He pretty cute I have a June birthday so I might have to get won. He looks very much like a pearly cheeky dog.I think he might be cuter than the emerald lab.
SilverSurfer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:23 PM   #114

jstangle has a spectacular aura about

Darn, it's a E-store pet. I can't get it.
jstangle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:38 PM   #115
Oh my Squash!
Gift Guru

stormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to behold

It's adorable!!! It's so shiny and cute . . and TWO PSIs? That's so cool! I'm definitely going to get one!
stormtuckergirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:40 PM   #116
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

It's so cute!
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:00 AM   #117
2georgge2

i think it is so cute and pretty.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:23 AM   #118
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Another dog? Come on! I'm kind of sad for them, I mean that they should let loose into the wildlife of animals, North America around the world and back. I would name my Pearl Pup, well, Clam! Get it? A pearl is in a clam. Look! That is the shape of the Pearl Pup! (The Cheeky dog, fist one to retire.) I like the pearl part of the pup, it looks like it is glowing a little. I can't seem picture the of stuff animal pup because you can't match a pearl look to an fabric look, good thing there is not a stuff animal for the Pearl Pup! Midnight the bear is the ninth one in my ebkinz family!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: