Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 11:44 AM   #31
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

thanks for the update, those prizes look good and its nice for ganz to get the word out
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2011, 11:57 AM   #32
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Thanks for the tips on getting these terrific prizes!
I got the Ghoulish Gourd Chair - it is quite large and really cute. On the back of it there are Halloween decorations, and my Lion likes to sit inside.
Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgGhoulish Gourd Chair.JPG (17.3 KB, 79 views)
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:00 PM   #33

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

giving up on this until they fix it
JoKinder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #34
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Thanks for the tips on getting these terrific prizes!
I got the Ghoulish Gourd Chair - it is quite large and really cute. On the back of it there are Halloween decorations, and my Lion likes to sit inside.
Click the image to open in full size.
Whoa, where did you win that?
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:45 PM   #35

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Yes, I just found the ghourd chair when I logged into the account that was supposed to have won Persephone! What a pleasant surprise
Saw this in an earlier post. Don't know if it is still awarding chair or not. I just got the jacket.
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:50 PM   #36

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

This is totally not working for me.

I'll keep trying. Thanks for all the tips and advice on this thread.
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:50 PM   #37
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by charming
well it said I got the mic but it was the CD in my room. How does that work?
On two of the accounts I did I was also notified I won the mic, when I logged in both of them were the cd cover, which I found in the gifts section of my dock. No mic
WebbyMomKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #38
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the info Buzz!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:59 PM   #39
mkmaa00

DancinDog has disabled reputation

I've found an ad, but when I click ovn it nothing happens. I really want to participate in this event, I love all the prizes! It might be because I am using my iPad, but I have heard others not being able to click on the ads. Is therr anything I can do?
DancinDog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:02 PM   #40
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by DancinDog
I've found an ad, but when I click ovn it nothing happens. I really want to participate in this event, I love all the prizes! It might be because I am using my iPad, but I have heard others not being able to click on the ads. Is therr anything I can do?
The earlier posts said to keep trying, refresh the page, and try again. Eventually one of them will work.
It did after several tries for me too. Good luck!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: