Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 10:23 AM   #11
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

I still have not found an ad that will work. When you say the ads are tempermental, do you mean that we should keep clicking the same ad until it works, or do we have to find a different ad and see if that one will work? I found the ad at least 22 times & I still can't find one that works.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2011, 10:29 AM   #12
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

SnowCrystal

Keeping refreshing the page. The clickable ad will have a slight gray border around the top of the ad like this
Attached Images
File Type: pngweb parent club pink click.PNG (94.9 KB, 21 views)
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:30 AM   #13
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

For the people who are getting this to work, what page are you on? Perhaps only the ads on certain pages are working?
Old 10-01-2011, 10:31 AM   #14
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

thanks FIA...I can't click it...hope they fix it soon
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #15
Wacky Holidays!

I finally found an ad on the main Parenting page that worked.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #16
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

This is usa only???

Because is not working for me since 30 minutes of trying... All the ads I find don't work

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I still have not found an ad that will work. When you say the ads are tempermental, do you mean that we should keep clicking the same ad until it works, or do we have to find a different ad and see if that one will work? I found the ad at least 22 times & I still can't find one that works.
same for me...

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I finally found an ad on the main Parenting page that worked.
thanks I will continue refresh the main page and pray!!!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:42 AM   #17
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

It's worth it to keep trying, really the prizes are great! Just keep refreshing or open other pages until you get an ad that works, it's random......not timed or specific to any page.

The mic and the persephone plushes are being replaced by the ghourd chair from the estore......glitch I'm sure. Get it while you can until it's fixed
Attached Images
File Type: pngGhourdChair.png (25.3 KB, 16 views)
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:44 AM   #18
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I love this contest! Free prizes!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #19
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
This is usa only???

Because is not working for me since 30 minutes of trying... All the ads I find don't work

same for me...

thanks I will continue refresh the main page and pray!!!
I was having trouble too. I am in the US. The ads on the Parenting page seem to work. Try clicking "Parenting" which is to the right of "Buzz" and "Celebrations". Refresh that page until you find the correct ad and see if it works. Good luck!
Old 10-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #20

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Thanks for the info. I found for all my accounts (3) an ad in about 10min!

refreshing is good

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
Thanks for the info. I found for all my accounts (3) an ad in about 10min!

refreshing is good

just stick to the page you are on and keep refreshing. that worked fine for me. i've been on the buzz page but i think it doesn't matter. as long as you stay there

Last edited by Taku2; 10-01-2011 at 10:57 AM..
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: