Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2011, 06:48 PM   #151
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Default Re: Ganz Announces "If you Love Pink" Contest on Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2seven
I haven't seen Molly or the pink ads for parents this morning. After looking for a while I even checked the dates to make sure the promotion is still supposed to be running. I will look again later today to see if either promotion is working again.

I haven't seen the ad or Molly in the last 24 hours. ANYONE have any luck finding these?
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 07:10 PM   #152
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

That's why I came to this forum thread to ask if anyone has seen them. I haven't seen them either! Guess I will wait until tomorrow. Has anyone seen a floating pink pig???
littlejohnw is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:20 PM   #153
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

I haven't seen any reports of the ads or floaties working.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:23 PM   #154

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

When I called Ganz they said molly and ads are down due to glitches and don't know when they be back up
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:27 PM   #155

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Nah, same here.
I've been refreshing 3 webkinznewz screens...one to look for the parent club ad, one to look for the floaty pig, and one to catch the peek a newz pumpkin.
The peekanewz pumpkin is working, but that's it.
I haven't seen the other two come up in the last hour of refreshing.

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
When I called Ganz they said molly and ads are down due to glitches and don't know when they be back up
Awesome, thanks for the update!
Isn't today the last day for one of them? figures...
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:29 PM   #156

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jesussavedme
Nah, same here.
I've been refreshing 3 webkinznewz screens...one to look for the parent club ad, one to look for the floaty pig, and one to catch the peek a newz pumpkin.
The peekanewz pumpkin is working, but that's it.
I haven't seen the other two come up in the last hour of refreshing.

Awesome, thanks for the update!
Isn't today the last day for one of them? figures...
tomorrow was supposed to be the last day or the pink ad on parents club, molly wasnt supposed to end till the 12th
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #157
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Thanks for the info about the lack of Molly and the Pink ads. I won't waste my time on this! Glad this forum is here so folks can get updated.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:38 PM   #158

cakiesweet is an unknown quantity at this point

New day and I still haven't been able to find Molly or the ads. Anyone else having any luck?
cakiesweet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:42 PM   #159
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Molly wasn't scheduled to float 10/8 because of spree ads. Haven't seen any reports of anyone finding the ads.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:07 AM   #160
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by cakiesweet
New day and I still haven't been able to find Molly or the ads. Anyone else having any luck?
no molly while doing PAN (no spree ads, either, for that matter!) but didn't expect her
looked a little on parent's club, didn't see any ads but didn't spend much time either.
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: