Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 07:19 AM   #121
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
You can't send via kinzpost or sell the pink plaid skirt any tips?
Unfortunately it is an estore item.
You cannot trade it, sell it, or kinzpost it.
The only way to get rid of it is to call Ganz and ask them to remove it from your account
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2011, 07:23 AM   #122
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Ganz Announces "If you Love Pink" Contest on Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by BlueGoogles98
What gives you the Gourd? Plush?

Acct 1 so far
-Whimsy Dragon Poster x2
-Trading Card Condo Wallpaper
-Persephone Plush Doll
-Persephone Light Box

Acct 2 so far
-Royal Whimsy Dragon Figure
-Ms. Birdy's Blazer
-Trading Card Condo Wallpaper
-Whimsy Dragon Poster
-Microphone (CD)
Are the ghord chairs still showing up today? I won 2 dolls but haven't peeked in my accounts yet...IE is still crashing for me
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:10 AM   #123

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Well I called Ganz, Thank Goodness after I send them proof, they traded one of my cd covers for the sweet superstar mic. when you click on the mic, pink music notes show but there is no music. Anyway, as far as the pink ad in the parents club I will continue to take screen shots of the prize it says i won and the prize i actually got ( in case it happens again, which sadly I think it will. )
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #124
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

strawgumdrop1 - Glad you got your mic! Our cd covers are accumulating quickly & I'd love to have a mic , but I don't think I want to deal with calling.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:12 PM   #125
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
Are the ghord chairs still showing up today? I won 2 dolls but haven't peeked in my accounts yet...IE is still crashing for me
Yes I got one. I think it was for the Persephone doll on the parent site.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #126
Unregistered

Wow, strawgumdrop, I admire your dedication.....you got a mic♥
that means they do exist!!!! I think they will fix this on wed. maintenance, i hope
I don't have time to talk to Ganz every time something goes wrong...I would have to add them to my fave 5 hahahaha
Old 10-05-2011, 01:15 AM   #127
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Today we got the gourd chair. Mom got the pink plaid kilt.

Our totals so far:

whimsy dragon poster 1
dream in pink cd cover 2
ghoulish gourd chair 2

Mom's totals so far:

whimsy dragon poster 2
dream in pink cd cover 2
pink plaid kilt 1
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 01:20 AM   #128

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

I got the cd cover again even though it said I won the mic

And I got the pink trucker hat

I hope to get ghoulish gourd chair and pink dress before those events are finished
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:16 AM   #129
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
Well I called Ganz, Thank Goodness after I send them proof, they traded one of my cd covers for the sweet superstar mic. when you click on the mic, pink music notes show but there is no music. Anyway, as far as the pink ad in the parents club I will continue to take screen shots of the prize it says i won and the prize i actually got ( in case it happens again, which sadly I think it will. )

I took your lead and took screen shots of those prizes I won (after 3 acounts, i no longer found what I needed to complete this hunt so maybe I will try later). In the meantime, I will find time to call Ganz as this is the second time I won the mic and got the cd cover. This time though, because of you, I now have proof. I'll let you know how it comes out. We have at least one of the cd cover in ever account, sometimes more. I have zero interest in it and it makes me cranky to do the work and to not receive what I was promised-especially when it is not easy to get rid of..

We are running out of time to earn something we really want for doing this stuff.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:55 AM   #130
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

Yesterday it from Molly:

(ME) Acct 1:
Pink Plaid Kilt (Go-Go Googles eStore POTM item?)

Acct 2:
-Whimsy Dragon Poster

We are getting more posters than we are of even the CD's.

BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: