Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 12:55 AM   #111

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Announces "If you Love Pink" Contest on Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by jules1284
When I typed in the code, it said I won the Microphone, but when I logged on, it wasn't in my dock.

You will find a CD in your dock. I think it ends up in the gift area of the dock. If you drag it in the room you will be asked if you want to download the music.

They will probably fix this tomorrow. Fortunately we have several more days to get the mic
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 01:26 AM   #112
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Today we got the ghoulish gourd chair. Mom got another whimsy poster.

Our totals so far:

whimsy dragon poster 1
dream in pink cd cover 1
ghoulish gourd chair 1

Mom's totals so far:

whimsy dragon poster 2
dream in pink cd cover 1
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:11 AM   #113
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Talking Re: Ganz Announces "If you Love Pink" Contest on Parent Club

Prizes:

1st October:
Me: Persephone Lightbox Poster
Sister: Card Collector Cropped Jacket

2nd October:
Me: Royal Whimsy Dragon Figure
Sister: Mic. [CD]

3rd October [today]:
Me: Whimsy Dragon Poster
Sister: Card Collector Cropped Jacket

Thanks you GANZ for this lovely promo!!
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:26 AM   #114
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Quack Quack

Thanks so much for posting about the ad glitch - I would have kept trying to click the "unclickable ad" until I gave up

finally found one ad that worked because I read your post - see a lot of parent's comments - not too happy about the unclickable ad
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:18 AM   #115
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Today we got 3 Whimsy Dragon posters and 1 gourd chair

Totals so far:

3 dragon posters
3 gourd chairs
2 trading card condo wallpapers
2 Ms Birdy's blazers
1 skirt
1 CD

And, so far, no duplicates on any of our 4 accounts
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:09 AM   #116

elisha8 is on a distinguished road

Awesome promotion by Ganz.

We won a Royal Whimsy Dragon figure.
Is there a display case to put it in?
elisha8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:36 PM   #117
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by elisha8

We won a Royal Whimsy Dragon figure.
Is there a display case to put it in?
Unfortunately, there isn't.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:52 PM   #118
ishing you Joy

For Tues.we got the dream in pink cd cover . Mom did too.

Our totals so far:

whimsy dragon poster 1
dream in pink cd cover 2
ghoulish gourd chair 1

Mom's totals so far:

whimsy dragon poster 2
dream in pink cd cover 2
Old 10-04-2011, 01:14 AM   #119

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Better news for today! The ads are working properly for me now, and I'm getting a much wider variety of prizes today as well. I hope this continues. I have enough condo wall papers and whimsical dragon posters...
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:05 AM   #120
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

What gives you the Gourd? Plush?

Acct 1 so far
-Whimsy Dragon Poster x2
-Trading Card Condo Wallpaper
-Persephone Plush Doll
-Persephone Light Box