Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 12:52 AM   #101
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Ganz Announces "If you Love Pink" Contest on Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by Kitz
I'm still having the clicking issue as well.... is anybody else still having the same issue?

There's a glitch, and most of the ads don't work. Keep refreshing the page, and you'll find one that works.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2011, 12:58 AM   #102

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Yes, it is taking me many tries to find ads that work. But they are there. I probably see the ad 10 or 12 times for each time it works.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:06 AM   #103
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Kitz
I'm still having the clicking issue as well.... is anybody else still having the same issue?
Yes, many are reporting the same trouble as yesterday. You have to keep refreshing the page till you find one that works. The only ads that work so far are the ones with a gray outline. I found it worked best on IE.

We got the trucker hat, a couple of Persephone dolls, the mic according to the parenting site - but its still the CD when we log in - and the poster. Hopefully when they come back to work on Monday they will fix both glitches. Or tell us that the CD was the prize we were meant to get.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:14 AM   #104

cakiesweet is an unknown quantity at this point

Somebody reported on WN that the ad is only working on the Parenting page. Sure enough, as soon as I went to the Parenting page I was able to click on the first "Week of Pink" ad that popped up. Only one that worked for me.
cakiesweet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:11 PM   #105
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Announces "If you Love Pink" Contest on Parent Club

Thanx Electrabuzz.

So much stugff going on in WW. Now I'm going to check this out. I'll pretend I'm my gramma cause I'm not 18! LOL!

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #106
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

These prizes are amazing! I have not bought any of these series 3 cards of host items (never saw them) so glad to be able to have these for FREE! I got them all already! (except the estore dress, that's ok..... )

esp love the PINK! fun!

I am able to get the ad to work by 'refreshing' and I am on the most recent FF browser.
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #107
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Jrock
I have also been unsuccessful at joining the parents' club. I've tried becoming a member using 2 different email accounts, and neither ever received the activation link. I really don't understand what went wrong there. Maybe I will also try calling them on Monday, so they are aware that some people are having issues with registering.
I called twice. The first rep tried to tell me it was an email server issue. The next rep worked with me and finally hand-registered me. So the thing is keep calling until you get a rep that knows what s/he is doing. It does take time.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #108
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

I have only been able to find 1 ad that works since yesterday.
I am going to keep looking for one that actually works though!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:35 AM   #109
Diabetes Awareness

jules1284 has a spectacular aura about

When I typed in the code, it said I won the Microphone, but when I logged on, it wasn't in my dock.

jules1284 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:50 AM   #110

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jules1284
When I typed in the code, it said I won the Microphone, but when I logged on, it wasn't in my dock.

its been happening to everyone who was told they won the mic.

Today I won the dragon poster and trading card paper
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: