Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Ganz Announces "If you Love Pink" Contest on Parent Club

A new story entry has been added:

Ganz Announces "If you Love Pink" Contest on Parent Club

Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has announced another contest on their new site "Ganz Parent Club" , this one in support of October Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Visit the Parent Club between October 1st and October 8th and enter the Week of Pink contest for a chance to win a random pink prize. Potential prizes available to be won are the Ski In Style Himalayan Cat Figure, Royal Whimsy Dragon Figure, Pink Plaid Kilt, Prettier in Pink Gown, Card Collector Cropped Jacket, Ms. Birdy's Pink Blazer, Trading Card Condo Wallpaper, Persephone Lightbox Poster, Pink Trucker Hat, Persephone Plush Doll, Whimsy Dragon Poster, and the Sweet Superstar Mic, the new item inspired by Nikki Yanofsky's version of I Dream in Pink.
Click the image to open in full size.
Watch for the above ad throughout the Parent Club, click on it, fill in the fields and a Pink Prize will be added to your WW account. Each day runs from 12:00 AM EST until 11:59 PM EST. Limit of one prize per Webkinz World account per day. Some prizes are more rare than others.

If you are under the age of 18 please have your parent/legal
guardian enter this contest on your behalf.

The Ads appear to be a little tempermental and it may take multiple tries to get an ad to respond. Hopefully Ganz is working on this issue. Thanks to the many Webkinz Insider members who alerted us to this contest.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2011, 09:54 AM   #2
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

Cool! Do I have to be singed into a Ganz Parent Club account?

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 10-01-2011 at 10:32 AM.. Reason: first post comments are for the dct
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:58 AM   #3
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

No, you don't, because I'm not, and I was still able to click.

Also, I was awarded a free download of "I Dream in Pink". There's a CD case that I drag into the room, and it asks if I want to download it. I click yes and it asks me where I want to save it. But then it saves a temp file, and then it just disappears completely. Anyone have some advice?
courage7856 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:04 AM   #4
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I worked for me on the Parenting tab. I won a Persephone plush
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for letting us know
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #6
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by courage7856
No, you don't, because I'm not, and I was still able to click.

Also, I was awarded a free download of "I Dream in Pink". There's a CD case that I drag into the room, and it asks if I want to download it. I click yes and it asks me where I want to save it. But then it saves a temp file, and then it just disappears completely. Anyone have some advice?
I still have not seen it! And, Cool!! I so want the song on my iPod!
Old 10-01-2011, 10:13 AM   #7
joi

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I worked for me on the Parenting tab. I won a Persephone plush
I just did it for our other accounts and got Ms Birdy's Blazer and 2 Trading Card Condo wallpapers.

I had to get out of WKN and clear my cache in between each account or else it wouldn't work.

Good luck everyone!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:14 AM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I see the ad (bottom of page), but nothing happens when I click on it!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:15 AM   #9
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

It took way too many ads to find eight for my accounts but I won...

2 I Dream in Pink CD's
2 Ms. Birdy's Blazers
2 Persephone Plushies
1 Whimsy Dragon Poster
1 Sweet Superstar Mic

I also found it helpful just to refresh one page and keep searching at the bottom for ones you can click. They show up almost 80% of the time but most of them aren't able to be clicked.

Oh, and it tells you what prize you one when you submit your info so you do not have to log into Webkinz.

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I see the ad (bottom of page), but nothing happens when I click on it!
It is some glitch thing... You have to keep refreshing and look for ones that work.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:15 AM   #10
Call me Submerged

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
It took way too many ads to find eight for my accounts but I won...

2 I Dream in Pink CD's
2 Ms. Birdy's Blazers
2 Persephone Plushies
1 Whimsy Dragon Poster
1 Sweet Superstar Mic

I also found it helpful just to refresh one page and keep searching at the bottom for ones you can click. They show up almost 80% of the time but most of them aren't able to be clicked.

Oh, and it tells you what prize you one when you submit your info so you do not have to log into Webkinz.

It is some glitch thing... You have to keep refreshing and look for ones that work.
Thanks, I'll try that!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: