Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 09:03 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces "Griffin Silly Story" Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces "Griffin Silly Story" Contest

Click the image to open in full size.Ganz has announced that a new Webkinz Newz (www.webkinznewz.com) contest will be starting on April 25th. This time it's a writing contest. Ganz is looking for silly stories that explain how the Griffin became a symbol of royalty. Five winners will receive adoption codes for a Webkinz Griffin AND they will receive a Griffin Emblem Rug virtual item.

Please visit the Webkinz Newz site for complete details: http://www.webkinznewz.com/wp-mu/contests/#
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
arehouse 13 <3
Webkinz :)

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Griffin Silly Story" Contest

I'm definitely entering. I didn't a see "silly" suggestion this time though?
Hedgie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:08 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh...I HOPE that means we see the Griffin this weekend, I have been saving my 'G' points just for this special pet
Thank you for telling us about this contest, FIA. I may have to see if I can come up with a story for this one. That Emblem rug is LOVELY!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:11 AM   #4
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Hedgie
I'm definitely entering. I didn't a see "silly" suggestion this time though?
The WN front page said:

Originally Posted by Webkinz Newz, front page
we’re looking for a silly paragraph or story that explains how the Griffin became a royal symbol.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:18 AM   #5
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

i just might enter this! though i don't "do" e-store at the moment.
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:06 AM   #6
ow! WI says I'm
Gifted

cassielouwho is just really nicecassielouwho is just really nice

Donation Award 

Great! I will let my daughter know, she loves writing stories. I can't wait for this guy, he think he is one of the nicest looking pets so far.
cassielouwho is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:00 PM   #7
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

i hope they have the griffin is weekend as i can't enter i'll have to treat myself lol
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #8
xoxosuger

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Announces "Griffin Silly Story" Contest

i cant wait till april, 25th, 2009 at 12 o'clock im toltally there for sure !!!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 01:15 PM   #9
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

Thanks FIA . I missed that somehow. I'll start brewing my "silly ideas". I've been waiting for them to release this contest ever since the Griffin was announced.
Hedgie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:09 PM   #10
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Talking Re: Ganz Announces "Griffin Silly Story" Contest

Awsome new contest! I like making silly stories! i may enter this one! And I wonder what the rug looks like!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: