Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 05:17 PM   #41
e LOVE WI and
Webkinz :)

134Lavenderpony has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Announces Ganz eStore Silkie Chicken Promotion

View Post Originally Posted by jeanenehea
Ridiculous!
Kid's game? I think not.
$75? Spend $75 to get a free online-only pet?
I WANTED this pet!
Not happening in my world.
They are money hungry. They know adults play this game and have cash, so stick it to them.
Ridiculous.

i totally agree!

ESL
134Lavenderpony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #42
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Thaty is the cutest birdie ever!

But
75 dollar chickn, um, no thanks :I
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #43
misalina

SwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud of

Aww its so cute! I wish it wasn't estore. : (

~SwEetHeaRt325
SwEetHeaRt325 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:50 PM   #44
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Even if the chicken were super cute, no way would it be worth spending $75.00 money for pixels.
catzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:19 PM   #45
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

one word, FAIL!!! like come on!!! who would pay $75 for a odd looking chicken, seriously, it just make people think that ganz dont even care about CHILDREN having fun, they all go to their pure gold bathtub and soak in money bathes, like really, eat pickles ganz!!! ok, that was random

come on!!! i like webkinz, but i see see the need for estore, they make enough money just selling the plush pets, well, i guess they were kinda nice when they have all those contests and stuff, they even do contests on twitter!!! some of us are NOT gonna have twitter just to enter contests sorry if anyone took this offence
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:44 PM   #46

mimieibye5 is on a distinguished road

Ummm, ew? I thought this was cute when I just took a glance at it, but when you look more closely at it, it looks like a piece of non-buttered popcorn. Yeah, even if it WAS cute, I am not allowed to use e-store.
mimieibye5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:17 AM   #47
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
one word, FAIL!!! like come on!!! who would pay $75 for a odd looking chicken, seriously, it just make people think that ganz dont even care about CHILDREN having fun, they all go to their pure gold bathtub and soak in money bathes, like really, eat pickles ganz!!! ok, that was random

come on!!! i like webkinz, but i see see the need for estore, they make enough money just selling the plush pets, well, i guess they were kinda nice when they have all those contests and stuff, they even do contests on twitter!!! some of us are NOT gonna have twitter just to enter contests sorry if anyone took this offence
i am so tired of people/kids thinking they know anything about the cost of running a business & the financial state of a privately owned company. stop the ridiculous rants.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:36 AM   #48

pinefresh316 will become famous soon enough

Too much for me :'/
Its cute but not $75 worth of cute.
pinefresh316 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:20 AM   #49
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Remember to those of us who shop alot at the estore anyways this is a bonus. No one is making you spend money at the estore. I like it, because I do not like the plushies, to me there are dust collectors and I would just end up bagging them up and throwing them out in the trash anyways. Justice wants $16.50 for the regular webkinz, and its cheaper to spend $12.50 on just the code then it is to get a stuffed animal thats going to get tossed.

Dont any of you remember what your mother told you when you were younger, or recently for that matter. If you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all. lol.

For estore shoppers this is just an added bonus. I honestly hope they do another promotion for a free pet if you get a deluxe membership, I still have to upgrade one of my other accounts.

Its nice outside today. Better enjoy the sun while its around.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:32 AM   #50
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
Remember to those of us who shop alot at the estore anyways this is a bonus. No one is making you spend money at the estore. I like it, because I do not like the plushies, to me there are dust collectors and I would just end up bagging them up and throwing them out in the trash anyways. Justice wants $16.50 for the regular webkinz, and its cheaper to spend $12.50 on just the code then it is to get a stuffed animal thats going to get tossed.

Dont any of you remember what your mother told you when you were younger, or recently for that matter. If you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all. lol.

For estore shoppers this is just an added bonus. I honestly hope they do another promotion for a free pet if you get a deluxe membership, I still have to upgrade one of my other accounts.

Its nice outside today. Better enjoy the sun while its around.
I love Justice. I am signed up for their mail out coupons and get a 40 percent off every month and an extra for the gkids birthdays. I get plushies for $10 and sometime I get better reduction when I buy $50 and get the $25 money card. Then I choose $50 in merchandise for $25 off making plushies half price. Our Justice has now reduced their selection of Webkinz. I am sad about that. Hope you can get these deals with your local Justice. I do find some at Target.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: