Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 08:13 AM   #31
Wacky4life
Webkinz :)

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Ganz eStore Silkie Chicken Promotion

Ganz, Yah lost my attention at "75$" no way... I'm guessing little to no buyers.
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #32

itswebkinzgirl is on a distinguished road

75 bucks is a ton of money to spend for so much estore points!
Ever since they brought out the estore I've been sticking to the plushies and they're just helping me not turn around the wagon...
itswebkinzgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:42 AM   #33
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

To much for a ugly chicken, no way am I getting that....
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:44 PM   #34

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

aww i love the silkie chicken bird its so pretty but 75 dollars whoa. ill just wait until it comes out but i love it though!
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:08 PM   #35
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Okay... I have had estore withdrawl. Spent the $$$ got the code. Thinking about the name now. Will have to think about it while at work today. Maybe something at work will give me an idea for it. Thinking Dandelion lol.. has to be something better.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:40 PM   #36
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

My grandmother got this for me but it won't be in the e-mail until May 16th so can't register it yet.

I am so excited I just had to tell WI what else my grandmother did this week. I was very fortunate to win an Outstanding Student Award in Science and the Presidential Award for Straight A's for the year and 4.0 GPA and when we got back in the car she had a card and package for me and it was the LOVE PUPPY. I know how expensive this retired pet is and I am so thankful to my grandmother for this special present and I wanted to share with all of WI as we are so happy and proud to be members of this wonderful group.

As soon as I can, I will be changing my avatar to show my new pet. Thank you again Hoddy (that's what I call my grandmother)! You are very special too!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:55 PM   #37
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I was so excited to tell my story, I didn't read all the other comments first but I just have to add..........

YOU ARE NOT PAYING $75 FOR A PET!!!!!! The pet is a 16.7% return on your $75 investment IF you are going to buy estore points anyway. You still have 75000 points to use and you have a new pet.

Why does everyone have to look at everything in a negative way? If you don't want the pet, fine. If you don't want to buy estore points, fine. But why try to ruin it for those who do want it by falsely stating the facts.

There are so many new wonderful things in the estore that it won't take long to spend 75000 points. I love the new Magic theme and can't wait for all of it to come out. The Shopaholic theme is great, too.

Remember, adults, this is supposed to be fun for us kids, not a training ground for negativity. We will be faced with enough of that when we get to be your age!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:52 PM   #38
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

Neat pet but I certainly cannot afford to spend $75 dollars just to get it.
kop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #39
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Announces Ganz eStore Silkie Chicken Promotion

That is so cool! I think the deal is a little too much, but you can never really resist a FREE pet from the eStore!!

Thanks for the update...

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 05:08 PM   #40
Frying pans are awes

pawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective socks

This is kind of ugly.
pawsandcaws is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: