Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 11:32 PM   #61
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

View Post Originally Posted by DivineMissJ
How or where do you sign up for that bonus? I already have an membership - so I should be getting an email by Ganz tomorrow, right?
Yes - email will come tomorrow
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 12:48 AM   #62
Soapie0
Webkinz :)

Soapie0 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

WOW! Thank you, Ganz!!
Soapie0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:57 AM   #63
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Oh Boy! I can't wait.
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:19 AM   #64
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

I have one deluxe account for DD, but the account is in my name, she got the roller coaster, then I have one for six months on my main, thinking I would make a family one later, then I have a third family one, for my foreign, DD's foreigns and DH's account. All have me as the primary and my email, will I get 3 X 3,000 or just one per email? I am thinking I will be getting three? Anyone know? TIA
inasmomi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:39 AM   #65

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thank you Ganz!!!!

We got our email bonus points this morning!!

NICE Christmas gift!!!

Happy Holiday's to you and yours too!
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:49 AM   #66
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

I'm hoping the code is supposed to be sent later on in the day, 'cause it's Dec. 21 and I didn't get mine yet.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:53 AM   #67

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Oh I'm sure you will,

It's probably on automated mailing, and they must have thousands and thousands to send out.
Be patient, it will be there.

And enjoy spending it too!!!!
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:54 AM   #68
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
Oh I'm sure you will,

It's probably on automated mailing, and they must have thousands and thousands to send out.
Be patient, it will be there.

And enjoy spending it too!!!!
Oh, ok, thank you. ^ _ ^ Happy holidays, everyone! Enjoy your free eStore points!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:13 AM   #69

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

I did not get my code yet. Did they forget my e-mail address?
feona is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:34 AM   #70
Diabetes Awareness

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

The email said something about it expiring on 1-1-10 but you must enter it by 12-31-09. Does that mean I will have to spend the 3,000 by 1-1-10? Am I going to lose the 3,000, if I wanted to save it for a few months until I have more?
stuffedwithfun is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
check spam mail!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: